Need rack and pinnion! Please help! by G.I.GT
Started on: 12-09-2018 10:40 PM
Replies: 7 (240 views)
Last post by: G.I.GT on 12-18-2018 10:26 PM
G.I.GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G.I.GTSend a Private Message to G.I.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a good rack and pinnion for a 1986 GT. Stock or conversion info will be greatly appreciated! I am a fabricator and welder so just being pointed in the right direction will help! Cheers al!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you asked in the MALL section?

edit: I see that you have asked.....it should not take long to find one.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 12-10-2018).]

G.I.GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G.I.GTSend a Private Message to G.I.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I hope so. I’ve just spent a lot of money on everything else....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have a worn rack; using Rodney Dickmans replacement bushing, they are not difficult to rebuild .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CV Source in Buford Georgia had several rebuilt units on the shelf. I told them about Rodney's bushing and they were grateful for that and planned to order some for their rebuilds.
G.I.GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G.I.GTSend a Private Message to G.I.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all for the info! I’ll look them up. I’m sure excited to get on the road!!
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a good rack in my pile of parts at home. I am out of town until Friday. If you send me a PM with your email/phone number I will package and weigh it, and see what shipping is. Then I will take your offer once you know what shipping will be. THat way you know the shipping costs before you make an offer. Norm nstraws@hotmail.com
G.I.GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G.I.GTSend a Private Message to G.I.GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you all who responded! sorry for lagging on replying,,,, i came down with the flu. back in the shop now though! Cheers all!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock