Indy Fiero by Buddy Gibson
Started on: 11-18-2018 08:35 PM
Replies: 5 (346 views)
Last post by: Buddy Gibson on 12-01-2018 12:59 AM
Buddy Gibson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buddy GibsonSend a Private Message to Buddy GibsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m new to this Forum and very glad to have joined, I recently picked up a 1984 Indy Fiero that wasn’t running, I picked this up for a project to work on with my 17 year old son, we have since got it running and driving and he is now learning how to drive it as it has a manual gearbox, now to my question, I have been trying to do some research on it as I understand there were only around 2000 of these cars produced and only 200-250 with the manual gearbox, how do I find out what number of the 2000 is my car? I have been looking and trying to find this information but now I need some help. My vin is 1G2AF37RXEP251894.

I must say that I have become totally excited about these cars, when I was younger I never got the opportunity to own one and I am glad to have one now and already looking at adding another one that I can customize.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is info about the VIN. Paced84 (Ron) on here is the expert on these so I'll let him chime in.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-18-2018).]

Buddy Gibson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buddy GibsonSend a Private Message to Buddy GibsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s great info, thank you.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Buddy Gibson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Buddy GibsonSend a Private Message to Buddy GibsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was told this car is #438 of 2001, so far it’s more fun driving this car than anything else I’ve driven in quite awhile, I’m finding that I now have a new addiction. haha.
Buddy Gibson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Buddy GibsonSend a Private Message to Buddy GibsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Buddy Gibson

8 posts
Member since Nov 2018
I was told this car is #438 of 2001, so far it’s more fun driving this car than anything else I’ve driven in quite awhile, I’m finding that I now have a new addiction. haha.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock