Air Lip for Notchie? by ShaneOC91
Started on: 09-20-2018 04:40 PM
Replies: 2 (202 views)
Last post by: ShaneOC91 on 09-27-2018 12:49 PM
ShaneOC91

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2018 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneOC91Send a Private Message to ShaneOC91Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,

So I'm plugging along on my 84 Notchie and realize that the previous owner mustve parked over top of a curb a few too many times and busted the air lip off that goes beneath the nose to guide the air up to the radiator opening.
I've searched Fiero Store and the likes but can only find the air lip for Indy/GT body styles. Does anyone know if fiero store actually sells the notchie style air lip or if the Indy/GT air lip fits the standard Notchie front? I'm thinking its not too much different, but I only have the one third of it to go off of as he was at least kind enough to place the scrap of it behind the passenger seat.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The air foil you are looking for is only on cars with the bumper pad nose. I believe that is the only one that will fit. I would look at salvage yards or ask in "the mall" here.

ShaneOC91

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneOC91Send a Private Message to ShaneOC91Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

The air foil you are looking for is only on cars with the bumper pad nose. I believe that is the only one that will fit. I would look at salvage yards or ask in "the mall" here.

Thank you! I'll put up a want ad once the cash flow picks up again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock