Im new by 86pegasus
Started on: 01-19-2018 10:31 PM
Replies: 13 (314 views)
Last post by: La fiera on 01-27-2018 03:23 PM
86pegasus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2018 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86pegasusSend a Private Message to 86pegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say this site has made my life so much easier on my 86 gt restoration i couldnt figure out so many things looked on here and boom car runs after i built it just learned how to properly time it minutes ago and will do that tommorrow couldnt understand 10 average deal but seen some examples now i understand thanks to all who post on here my car should be on the road soon for first time in over 10 years sit forever before i got it had to redo a lot this site made it a lot easier i still havent figured out how to navigate this site yet but am learning sorry if i posted in wrong spot couldnt figure out where to post lol
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2018 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to meet you "New", I'm Spoon. welcome aboard. Your gona love this place. Anything you need to know is here on this site.\

Good luck.

Spoon
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2018 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God, another new member with no punctuation buttons on his phone.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2018 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello new.....I'm old......these guys will help you when they can......Welcome to the disease!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2018 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!! Glad to hear your car is coming along! It brings joy to know another Fiero is getting back on the road. I hope you get it running again soon!!
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession.
D43DLU5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D43DLU5Send a Private Message to D43DLU5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the world of one of the most challenging cars of your life!

....Or is that just the '84? Haha!

Welcome to the club!
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome "New". No better place on the internet to get help with the Fiero. A super supportive community.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the community and dare I say the madness!!

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 01-24-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the insanity! That being said, you are very likely to find this site and the members of PFF to be most helpful in your journey with a Fiero.

Nelson
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome,

I'm new to Fiero's myself. I'm learning as I go on my 85 SE.
I thought I knew a few things about cars until I got this one...

Joohn
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Spoon! Welcome the the family! You'll see later that we argue and bash but in the end we love each other and will do anything to help each other because we are all family!
I have a 85 SE as well!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock