Exhaust Pipe Sources by avlonfrg
Started on: 06-11-2016 06:48 PM
Replies: 6 (330 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 10-14-2019 09:34 PM
avlonfrg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avlonfrgSend a Private Message to avlonfrgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exhaust pipe on my stock 87GT is on its last legs. Can anyone recommend a source for the pipe section from the catalytic converter to the rear?

John W
Baltimore
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PartsGeek.com has a complete Walker system, from cat back. The 1985 exhaust is same as the 1987. I just had it saved as an 85 for a club member.

http://www.partsgeek.com/ca...exhaust/muffler.html
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine from summitracing.com, believe it's Walker 40094 is the part number. Free shipping. Beware there are two catbacks available and the difference is the number of exhaust outlets (the GT's all used two tailpipes) and if you find it much cheaper than roughly $140, it's probably the single-exit system.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went back and looked at the PartsGeek link and it says they are out of stock. Summit is a little pricier, but apparently still available. Fiero Store is also out of stock.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd have a shop bend one up, this is your chance to go bigger and mandrel for better flow too.
Cunnive

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CunniveSend a Private Message to CunniveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry to revive this thread but I found that the WALKER 40094 exhaust kit is no longer manufactured by Walker and they are not making a replacement for it either.

I searched for an exhaust system on summitracing/partsgeek/autozone and none are available.

Does anyone have another website or resource where I might be able to purchase a kit or am I better off just getting a new crossover pipe and rebuilding the exhaust 1 section at a time?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would purchase the Ocelot system from the Fiero Store. It's available in stainless ($$$$$) or aluminized.
https://www.fierostore.com/...0%20NOTIPS&d=389&p=1

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock