FieroMotive by RURC
Started on: 03-01-2016 09:07 AM
Replies: 12 (1607 views)
Last post by: tampalinc on 11-13-2018 08:02 PM
RURC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is something, anyone ever hear of Fiero Motive?

I just found these guys and they are literally less than 2 miles from me. Someone told me about a shop that did Fiero work and gave me directions this past Sunday. So I drove by. They are called Fiero Motive. The web site is very simple and basic:

FieroMotive

Has anyone dealt with these guys before?

------------------
Michael
Looking and seeing the technical side of everything.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
geezer mike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for geezer mikeSend a Private Message to geezer mikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - my security program indicates this site contains a trojan horse
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I talked with the guy yesterday. I am going to see him Friday if I can get out of work a little early. The guy is a retired Pontiac mechanic and likes working on Fieros.

In talking to him I have to say if there is a Trojan on his site it is not him doing it. He cant even figure out how to change the address to the new address on the site.

But I will let everyone know more after I meet the guy.
mark1970

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mark1970Send a Private Message to mark1970Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let us know what you find out. I am in Orlando and would be interested thanks
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had to go to Texas. I'll be back hopefully this weekend.
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Cleary used to own Fiero Motive. I am not sure if he still does. He did a lot of work for me when I lived in Florida.
If he is still there tell him Hello from Lincoln.
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I have been dealing with Fiero Motive now for several months. I have found that Jim (the owner) is very knowledgeable and friendly. He has done very good work on our 87 GT at a very fair price.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RURC:

OK I have been dealing with Fiero Motive now for several months. I have found that Jim (the owner) is very knowledgeable and friendly. He has done very good work on our 87 GT at a very fair price.

Good to hear that Jim is still around. He's a good guy.
I'd would very much like to talk with him again if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with his contact info.
(The web link you gave seems to go to a DNS error)

------------------

svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anybody else chime in? I just talked to Jim today on the phone. Seems like a nice stand up guy. He may be doing some work for me in the future and wanted more reviews.
Thanks, Scott
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree anyone else that uses Jim / Fiero Motive should chime in. He has a lot of clients. I was thinking about having my son build him a basic site so he can have some presence.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2018 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.

Anything further? I'll be looking for a knowledgeable Fiero mechanic soon.
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

bump.

Anything further? I'll be looking for a knowledgeable Fiero mechanic soon.

Doubtful, the site is not working now.
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.facebook.com/pa...tive/927806643974046
It looks like his Facebook page is still up. He did a lot of work for me when I lived in Tampa. It is good to see he is still around.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock