Which Northstar throttle body to use by FieroMax
Started on: 02-04-2016 06:49 AM
Replies: 1 (493 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vampire on 02-04-2016 03:21 PM
FieroMax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2016 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaxSend a Private Message to FieroMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of spending a bunch of money on a Northstar throttle body, I am gonna try to find one at one of the local yards. I just need to know which Cadillacs have the one I need.

I have a series 2 L67 with a gen 3 M90. I won't be installing it until after I port the charger and upgrade the cam. I just want to get it now, before they get harder to find (maybe). I'll look into wiring later (MAF etc).

Also, where do I find an adapter to bolt it up right?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2016 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as where to buy the adapter I got mine at zzperformance.com, I believe most like to use the 2000+ Northstar throttle body. As far as which cars I just pulled up a list using Wikipedia, to list a few Cadillac DeVille, Cadillac Seville, Cadillac Eldorado, Pontiac Bonneville & Oldsmobile Aurora.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock