Started on: 09-06-2015 10:56 AM
Replies: 9 (1375 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 09-06-2017 05:49 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are long gone, no longer available items. Yay or Nay?

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops. Notchie ones of ABS are still available.
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/AST1159.htm

Hmmm... you'd think these would fit flat against the rear glass of a GT too as in that matte black GT ??

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 09-06-2015).]

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen louvers in general as a pain because Most block rear view. Most, if not all, above will do this.

Fiero already have problems w/ that, like have problems backing out of parking space at a store or view left right side traffic at some intersections.
Notchies have a huge blind spot, GT w/o "windows" in rear clip are even worse for this

Then you have to mess w/ them every time you need to open the rear deck for many above.

Louvers can interfere w/ cooling the Fiero engine bay. Air flow behind rear window does a good job a sucking hot air from vent covers. Unlike most, I've actually done some real testing to see how hot engine bay temp when cars is moving. Driving just even a few MPH and the temp drops to about same as weather temp.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 09-06-2015).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NAY!
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

NAY!

Concur.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd say nay too.

Not sure what's going on with that white notchie exactly, but the extension of the sail panels looks interesting there.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God NO!!!
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second the notchie sail panel lip extension is pretty cool. Subtle. I'm digging it. They can keep the louvers.
Anybody know anything about the lip thingy?
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by f85gtron:

I second the notchie sail panel lip extension is pretty cool. Subtle. I'm digging it. They can keep the louvers.
Anybody know anything about the lip thingy?

Hard to tell in the photo, too dark in the area. But ill guess the little 'extensions' are what the louver slats are attached to, so its all one piece. I dont think theyd be attached to the actual glass.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock