Throttle Body peices by kevin
Started on: 08-26-2015 08:53 PM
Replies: 3 (165 views)
Last post by: johnt671 on 08-27-2015 05:34 PM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
How can I be so stupid😖. As I was replacing my throttle body, and putting back the air cleaner assembly, one of those extra thin black plastic connectors fell off and was lost! Where can I find a replacement peice? I understand I put myself in a weird place😑. Can anybody offer help or ideas?
Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 08-26-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody❓
I assume someone has this thin black plastic piece. Oh, this Throttle Body plastic connector is plugged into the base of the Throttle Body and is connected to the air cleaner(?). I have a stock Duke.
Cordially,
kevin
Ps. I do not have any wrecking yards around N. California with any Fiero's😕 Any ideas?

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 08-27-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:
Ps. I do not have any wrecking yards around N. California with any Fiero's😕 Any ideas?

The Fiero isn't the only car from GM that had the 2.5 in it. You didn't say which year your engine is, but the 87-88 duke in the FIero was a bit different from the earlier years. You might be able to find another car with a TBI duke that has the same piece used.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it the vacuum line that runs to the temperature switch. If it is then you can get a piece of vacuum line at any auto parts store or almost any car at a junkyard if you want to stay with the plastic line. I've never looked for the plastic line at an auto parts place but I'm sure they will carry this also along with the rubber nipple to fit the throttle body.

Is # 5 what you're looking for?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock