Aux Instrument Cluster Wiring by Davez69gto
Started on: 07-22-2015 08:57 AM
Replies: 2 (100 views)
Last post by: Davez69gto on 07-23-2015 09:04 AM
Davez69gto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2015 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Davez69gtoSend a Private Message to Davez69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I semi recently removed my dash to put a new one on and when trying to put the auxiliary (Center) cluster on I couldn't figure out where the wiring of it comes from. I don't remember if I pulled a harness out and just lost it or I still have it plugged in and it's hiding under the dash anywhere. The shop manual gives me no ideas. Does anyone know where the wiring for it starts and if it's a hard wire or a cable with two plugs on each end and if it is where does it plug in on the other end? I really want to put my car back together and this is one of the things holding me up. A sagging ds door is the other but that's for another post if I can't figure it out
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2015 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the wiring starts at the bundle from your instrument panel--it goes over by your ac outlet through a hole in the dash to your gauge assy---you may have the wiring with your old dash so check there--otherwise it dropped down inside the car. the big question--did you have aux gauges before?

------------------
Pat Jones

Davez69gto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Davez69gtoSend a Private Message to Davez69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha, yes I had them before. I may have to pull the dash off again but now that I know it's there I can reassemble!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock