84 2m4 as a donor for 86 2m4 by rkirkpatrick
Started on: 07-19-2015 12:40 PM
Replies: 1 (62 views)
Last post by: tebailey on 07-19-2015 01:18 PM
rkirkpatrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First....awesome resource site.

Question...I found a 1984 2m4 Manual...low miles....new battery, struts, shocks, brakes, and tires and muffler...it has complete luggage rack that I need to replace...seats look nice..has cup holders in it...

It has been wrecked so they are motived....not sure about frame damage, or I would use the 86 as the donor...

How much interchangeability for my car...?? I need ebrake switch.....Other car has sunroof for interchangeability ..

Need to research before I buy and make wifey even madder after first fiero purchase...

------------------
86 5 speed 2.5 Iron Duke

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of parts will interchange, however 84's do have a lot of differences. The electrical system is different, and the axles for the stick are 84 only. I had a heck of a time finding one for my 84. You may find some other things a long the way.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock