Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  R-134a AC conversion shop- Seattle area?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
R-134a AC conversion shop- Seattle area? by lorennerol
Started on: 07-09-2015 12:21 PM
Replies: 3 (283 views)
Last post by: lorennerol on 07-11-2015 11:39 AM
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to get the R-134a conversion done on my 87 GT and looking for a referral to a shop in the Eastside (Bellevue/Issaquah) or Seattle area.

Also would like to hear what people have paid to have this done.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I live in the north end. I don't know if they do a/c conversions to r134a, but I believe they do a/c service, so check with them.
My family and I have dealt with Eric (owner) for many years. He has always been honest , reasonably priced, and done very good work. Link to his sight is below.
Brody's

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

aaron88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaron88Send a Private Message to aaron88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can, try to get an R152a conversion instead. It works way better (cooler) and has a molecule size that's larger so it's much less likely to leak.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ended up going to Kent Auto Repair on the recommend of a JCF member. In and out in less than an hour. The vacuum tested the system, charged it, tested it, and had it blowing ice cold for $250.

Just in time for the heat wave to end around here

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock