Started on: 07-05-2015 07:53 AM
Replies: 82 (2737 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 07-13-2015 07:39 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cuestickjived:

Wow, wow, wow.
This thread is as bogus as it gets...
There are so many ridiculous claims, I need time to prepare a rebuttal to each of them.
For starters, I NEVER installed any used parts and billed as new... That simply did not happen.
Second, I have all of the records and I will post them publicly for oh all to view.
I have nothing to hide.
This customer basically complained about everything he possibly could. He got my full attention for the day, paid a very fair price for my time, and was not billed for anything he did not want.
Ask anybody who has their Fiero in my shop, you will not find a repeat of this blasphemy.
This is not a review, it is criminal slander.
This is the first I have heard of this, and Thank you to Dennis LaGrua for bringing it to my attention. Also Thank you to Rodney Dickaman for coming to my defense.
Please give me a chance to review this and respond. I will do so today.

I had a funny feeling this might be someone who was just a former member who was a troll then and just came back under a different name to troll some more.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn double post.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 07-07-2015).]

cuestickjived

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the original owner's receipt from when I replaced the clutch, and lowered the car. Note, I did not replace or do anything to the wheels. the car came in with 15" 88 Lace wheels. Also, note that I did not use any used motor mounts. The dog bone was rebuilt with a Energy Suspension poly kit. Also, the spark plug wires were Napa Belden Premium wires. Not used ones as suggested.

]

[This message has been edited by cuestickjived (edited 07-07-2015).]

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Also note that I NEVER replaced the Sunroof weatherstripping on this car. Look back. He said that the recipt shows I replaced the sunroof weatherstripping, and wheels and tires. All bogus.
This guy is a liar!
Second, Here is the receipt from when this guy came in after buying the car.
He had a problem with the car since the day he bought it.
What he is not telling you, is that he bought it in the middle of the winter, NEVER test drove it, and waited a month before picking it up from the PO.
Once he drove the lowered car, he immediately hated it, and complained to me of an intermittent rough idle.
He also complained the AC was not cold.
I informed him of the industry standards regarding AC work.
I explained to him that all I did was recharge the system with 134a (it had previously been converted).
It was empty on Freon. I explained that we added a neon dye, in the interest of finding the leak. At the time I originally did the service, no obvious leak was present. I offered to find the leak using the dye, and if he paid me to repair the leak, I would evacuate and recharge the system again for free.
Once the car was on the lift, we found two slow leaks. One at the fitting to the condenser, and another at the hose at the back of the compressor. I brought him out to the shop, and showed him those leaks using a black light.
I told him that those fittings are problematic and suggested he leave the car with me incase I needed to replace the condenser, and to give me suitable time to perform the service. (simply evacuating, and recharging takes over an hour when done properly.)

Next, he claims the car was running rough. It came into the shop running fine. I test drove it, and it idled and ran just like any other 85 Fiero. It basically ran good.
I remember distinctly putting my thumb over the IAC port in the TB, to test for vacuum leaks. Everyone knows that the car should shut off at this point, being starved for air unless there is a leak! The car still idled. It was a low idle, but it still ran, and I was unable to shut it off. We looked at all of the obvious stuff, and came to the conclusion that the leak was below the plenum, and needed further diagnosis. Again, I did not want to take this car apart to possibly do major surgery while the owner is stranded 100 miles away from home. I suggested he leave the car with me for that repair as well. I told him I was really unable to give an estimate until I knew what was leaking in the engine.

p.s. I did check the timing, and it was spot on. he is lying about that too. The distributor O ring was not leaking at this time, yet the 25 year old cork gasket on the pan was!

Third he complained of wind noise in the cabin...
Anybody with a sunroof car knows this is NOT GOING AWAY! By this time I was beginning to realize I was dealing with a perfectionist. I advised him that replacing the sunroof weatherstripping with FS seal would make it better, maybe, but not go away permanently. I suggested a trick that I have had luck with in the past. I took out the sunroof, cleaned the rubber well, then treated the rubber with Syl-Glyde. It is a silicone lubricant that works wonders on seals. I told him that since the seal was not leaking water, this was a good effort, and reasonably cheap. I charged him $45 to do this. It took me close to an hour.

He claims the drivers headlight was making a banging... I know nothing of this... He didn't tell me about it then. All I did was an Isolation relay for the previous owner.
I never rebuilt any motors.

He claims the car was bottoming out... uh no... It was lowered... It had previous owner supplied lowering springs. Not 88 springs as suggested by this idiot.
It rode like a lowered car on 15's He wanted it to ride like a cavalier... No comment.
Customer supplied me seat mechanism covers, dew wipes, and some cool Rodney parts. I installed them, and had no problems... The thought that I left a bolt loose in the seat is preposterous. He is a liar.
I also installed a custom upholstered center console surround by Russ Wormouth. He had no complaints about that apparently.

All in all, he got a NJ State emission inspection, Rodney’s short shifter, cold air intake kit, custom upholstered console from Russ Warmouth, AC diagnosed, both dew wipes installed, seat trim, and a complete inspection of his car for $700. I think that was very fair.

His claim that the O ring was improperly seated, or that I replaced wheels and tires, or used junkyard parts, and billed for new is slander and preposterous.
Regarding the steering wheel… The wheel alignment is only as good as the first pot hole. Maybe in all of his “Bottoming out” as he calls it, he threw the alignment out.

I have been serving the Fiero community for almost 20 years. In that time I have serviced hundreds if not a thousand fieros. I have sold parts around the globe, and I have built a wonderful shop that is very busy.
I have 1400+ feedback on ebay 100% positive, a BBB A+ rating, and hundreds of positive reviews about my services on the web.
This customer never called me on these issues. He could have spoken to me in person or on the phone. In fact, I spoke with him a week ago, and let him know that I had located the correct springs for his car as per his RPO code. He mentioned nothing of this in that phone call.

I think you all know me better than this.
Attached is his bill from when he came in for service.

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609
Over 150 Fieros have dripped oil in my shop!

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I had a funny feeling this might be someone who was just a former member who was a troll then and just came back under a different name to troll some more.

Steve

Steve, what does that mean? I'm confused... Me or Him?
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Methinks QCMANAGER just got owned. Nice work, Jon. I've never checked out your website before. I believe I will now.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by QCMANAGER:

Rodney:

With all due respect, because I am very grateful for the upgrades that I have received from you, the previous owner told me that he was unaware that the 88 springs were 2" shorter and would cause the car to bottom out the struts. I believe Jon should have advised him of this since he was the "expert". Sometimes a mechanic needs to advise against something being suggested by a customer.

...perhaps, but maybe Jon thought that this guy knew that and was wanting to lower the car?

...edit: I see that was the case as per Jon's response.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 07-07-2015).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I interpreted it to mean Him.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

I interpreted it to mean Him.

Yes. Steve meant that QCMANAGER was likely the troll.

I don't know John, but from QCMANAGER's whining there was no doubt in my mind that he was making up issues that weren't there. If I am ever in the area, I will happily drop by John's garage for a visit.
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you got the chance to speak Jon.

Quite honestly the whole post sounded suspicious from the beginning.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like he wanted a 30 year old car to drive and run like a new one. What a tool!

Kevin
PFF
System Bot
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

...perhaps, but maybe Jon thought that this guy knew that and was wanting to lower the car?

...edit: I see that was the case as per Jon's response.

Yes, the original customer wanted the car lowered, and he loved the improved handling, and aggressive stance.

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Sounds like he wanted a 30 year old car to drive and run like a new one. What a tool!

Kevin

You nailed it
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Yes. Steve meant that QCMANAGER was likely the troll.

I don't know John, but from QCMANAGER's whining there was no doubt in my mind that he was making up issues that weren't there. If I am ever in the area, I will happily drop by John's garage for a visit.

Please do Neils88. Let me know when cuz I'm buying lunch!

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Kevin

Kevin, what's ironic is that it did run and drive like new... a new FIERO! He wanted a new Civic. lol

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by jc8367:

I'm glad you got the chance to speak Jon.

Quite honestly the whole post sounded suspicious from the beginning.

Thank you for allowing me to speak, and believing in me.

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading this long post that contains a malicious defamation about a forum member; I can add that I have known Jon for many years as a person of honesty and integrity. He has been a friend, supporter and an asset to the Fiero community.
The OP with his statements is basically accusing Jon of criminal fraud. This IMO is not only insulting, it is untruthful and completely false. What QCmanager doesn't realize is that by making false, derogatory, and inflammatory comments about a man with the object to discourage people from doing business with him and hurt his business can be considered libelous behavior.
I am glad that Jon came on here and was good enough to present and prove his side of the story.
If you ever saw Jon's personal Fiero the workmanship is flawless. That's the type of work he does.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

Methinks QCMANAGER just got owned. Nice work, Jon. I've never checked out your website before. I believe I will now.

Thanks brother. My facebook pages are much more involved than my site anymore. There is a link there on my site.
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

After reading this long post that contains a malicious defamation about a forum member; I can add that I have known Jon for many years as a person of honesty and integrity. He has been a friend, supporter and an asset to the Fiero community.
The OP with his statements is basically accusing Jon of criminal fraud. This IMO is not only insulting, it is untruthful and completely false. What QCmanager doesn't realize is that by making false, derogatory, and inflammatory comments about a man with the object to discourage people from doing business with him and hurt his business can be considered libelous behavior.
I am glad that Jon came on here and was good enough to present and prove his side of the story.
If you ever saw Jon's personal Fiero the workmanship is flawless. That's the type of work he does.

Dennis, Thank you very much for the nice comments. I am considering actually pursuing legal action against this individual. This could be interpreted as slander.
Thank you for believing in me Dennis. You have been a good friend for two decades.

[This message has been edited by cuestickjived (edited 07-07-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by QCMANAGER:

This is the last post I will make on this issue - if you want to take your car to him after knowing this, go right ahead:

I had no reason to disbelieve your accusations, as I don't know why someone would make all this up, but to cut and run and not reply to what Fiero Jon has responded is wrong.

If you don't return and reply to Jon's response, it completely invalidates what you've posted... if it indeed was legit to begin with. Is that what you want?
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for allowing me to speak, and believing in me.

No problem. Let me know when you're in town for Delorean parts, we'll grab a beer.

Jordan

[This message has been edited by jc8367 (edited 07-07-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jc8367:

No problem. Let me know when you're in town for Delorean parts, we'll grab a beer.

Jordan

You know me too well.

------------------
Fiero Jon
www.FieroService.com
609-713-9609

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally know Jon ..... He don't work like this he does top notch work and has fixed many problems over the phone with me !! I've had a chance to work on a previous customer of his and he work was spot on no bolts missing in the hard to reach places everything was routed the correct way I believe this guys other mechanic just likes to bash other techintions !!! And as the receipts show your argument is really not that great .... Always two sides to the story and Fiero Jon is a great dude !!

P.s. If I lived closer to him I wouldn't even have to work on my own car !!! He would do it for me !! Lmao!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
slander. n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

Unfortunately today anyone can post anything they want on the internet without any proof. Then the victim has to defend himself against these lies. I believe that Jon would have a very solid case against quality control manager. Hope that the judgement includes attorney fees too.

Who knows what really happened to this 30 yr old car during the 7 months after it was sold? And how many people test drove it after the original owner put it up for sale? This whole complaint just doesn't fit with Jon's hard earned reputation. Reads more like a lousy character assassination attempt.

I do have personal experience with his great workmanship on my modified fiero over the many years. His dedication is just one reason for the 6 hour road trip to his shop. He always took the time to show the problem and then explain the options for remedy.
I found his charges to always be fair and honest.

I would without any hesitation recommend him and his shop for anyone needing fiero work. ( Especially in the tri-state area )

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Him of course !

Hey you came in and set the record straight right away as far as what happened, it is good that you did, this is close nit community that actually for the most part are all good people who want to help each other. Except in OT, now there all bet are off, .

But ya I was talking about the OP being the troll.

I ramble sometimes.

Steve
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second Hardpact's statement, if I lived closer and needed a mechanic, Jon would be my go-to guy. I have known Jon for nearly 15 years and his support and service to the Fiero community is nearly unparalleled (Rodney Dickman, of course, also makes that list). I have bought parts from Jon and he represents everything he sells accurately and without question. This is a tough business with a tough crowd sometimes and I have never once seen Jon get sucked into the drama that sometimes occurs.

Thanks for sharing your side Jon.
1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to mention Jon will let you buy the wheels and tires right off his wife's car..... Poor guy probably ate hotdogs for a month but they look better on mine.... They still look great.

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the second time I have seen someone try and smear a Fiero vendor/merchant on this Forum and the Vendor comes out with great endorsements and what amounts to great free advertising. I just want to say Thank You to all of the Fiero merchants that still work on, sale, or make the great aftermarket parts that keep our cool little cars running. You guys are the best and I am sorry you have to endure all of the ridicule you do on these forums from time to time.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jon did a 3.4 engine swap, headers, dew wipes and other stuff for me. I think he did a good job. When I was coming to pick up my car, I missed my bus in Atlantic City. Jon sent his Dad to come pick me up for the last leg of my trip. I think that's pretty good customer service.
Jon thanks for telling your side of the story. I'm sure your non-Fiero business is far more profitable, but I for one am glad that you still hold a place in your heart and shop for our cars.

Thanks,

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 07-07-2015).]

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1Packrat:

Not to mention Jon will let you buy the wheels and tires right off his wife's car..... Poor guy probably ate hotdogs for a month but they look better on mine.... They still look great.

She still is mad at me about that Nelson.
Btw, I am checking on that part you called me about. I'll call you tomorrow.
Thanks for being a friend.
Jon
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by jediperk:

This is the second time I have seen someone try and smear a Fiero vendor/merchant on this Forum and the Vendor comes out with great endorsements and what amounts to great free advertising. I just want to say Thank You to all of the Fiero merchants that still work on, sale, or make the great aftermarket parts that keep our cool little cars running. You guys are the best and I am sorry you have to endure all of the ridicule you do on these forums from time to time.

Thank you for your kind words.
PFF
System Bot
cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by dajack761:

Jon did a 3.4 engine swap, headers, dew wipes and other stuff for me. I think he did a good job. When I was coming to pick up my car, I missed my bus in Atlantic City. Jon sent his Dad to come pick me up for the last leg of my trip. I think that's pretty good customer service.
Jon thanks for telling your side of the story. I'm sure your non-Fiero business is far more profitable, but I for one am glad that you still hold a place in your heart and shop for our cars.

Thanks,

I remember dropping you off at the train station! I missed you at Carlisle. Thanks for the kind words.

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cuestickjived

380 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Thank you Hardpact, Fierochic88, and 84fiero123
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had many dealings with Jon over the past few years and have found him to be always honest and helpful.

m-a

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What can I say about Jon that hasn't been said already? I've been friends with him since my first foray into the Fiero world way back in '01-02. Jon is steadfast in reliability and always has the time to listen and give advice. I've never known him to be shady or underhanded in any aspect. It's too bad someone decides to run another smear campaign to attempt and ruin someones reputation. Keep doing what your doing Jon, those that know you, know what your about. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 07-08-2015).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2015 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad the vendor got to know about this, as many times they never do..
It is to easy today to bash a vendor, as most don't have the time to fish through the web and facebook /twitter/etc..
Not only is it great to see a shop that does great work, but also replies to a thread like this one without a bull in a china shop, 4 letter word laced reply..
He was firm and carm cool and collected, while I'm sure there was steam coming out his ears after reading the o/p b/s.

Jon, do you go to lead east or rust riot?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember dropping you off at the train station! I missed you at Carlisle. Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, all that stuff is coming back to me now. I missed beeing at Carlisle this year. Hopefully everything will be squared away before the show next year.
cleppsfierogts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cleppsfierogtsSend a Private Message to cleppsfierogtsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jon is the man when it comes to all things fiero. Its a damn shame that this smear campaign has happened. Jon has been there since the beginning for me with fieros offering 24hr service for advice or parts. One of the better vendors we have in the community. Keep up the good work Jon dont let this fella try to get ya down.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the OP never came back, typical.

But I do have to address the technical mistakes.
As with all in life, don't make blanket statements,
Not EVERYONE with a sunroof has wind noise, I don't. Also the car should run with a blocked off IAC port, as that is what you do to reset the idle when the screw has been tampered with.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:
Not EVERYONE with a sunroof has wind noise, I don't..

Indeed. I don't either. I did once, but replacing all the hardware for the front tabs and handle solved it. The weatherstrip still seals well, but the plastic hardware can get brittle after 25 years, and combined with vibrations, will result in some small leaks and wind noise. Easily fixed with new hardware in about 15-30 minutes though.

#NotAllSunroofs
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock