Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  t-top weatherstrip camaro or mustang ???

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
t-top weatherstrip camaro or mustang ??? by fierogtx
Started on: 07-03-2015 01:06 AM
Replies: 2 (185 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 07-06-2015 09:06 AM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi i read a lot of threads about the weatherstrips and im just confusing about the weatherstrips that will fit better than the other one . i heard that the camaro will fit better where the door meets ????? but the camaro are much longer and you will need to cut it . the mustang are supposed to fit without cutting right ?????? i just looked at the pic from other threads and its just about the fitting on the b pillar and where the door meets that im a little lost about that . and where to order can i order the 2 model from sunroof doctor ?????? it will be the good model for the mustang seal on sunroof doctor ??? thanks a lot for your help
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are actually not many people who have T Tops, if you could pate links to the threads you are talking about it may prove helpful to us.
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump i found many threads but just looking for where the door meets what seal will fit better than the other model

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock