Parking brake? by Wittendorf1986
Started on: 06-27-2015 12:17 AM
Replies: 3 (200 views)
Last post by: Ponnari on 06-27-2015 07:23 AM
Wittendorf1986

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Click Here to Email Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need more info on the parking brake, how does the parking brake adjust the rear calipers? Aren't all calipers self adjusting? To me there is no fluid going to the parking brake. My car has no parking brake it was gutted out so if I need to put it back when what will I need to install it back in
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Click Here to Email Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your best bet is to look at Orges cave at the top of the page. When you get there, select the site map in the upper right hand corner of the screen by the text size tabs. Then look under the brake section. I'm pretty sure I read about the E brake over there. Good luck, I hope this helps.
Wittendorf1986

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Click Here to Email Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will help some but like I said I don't know what parts I need since they all have been removed all I got is part of a cable the had been cut. What parts do I need to hook it back up
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,Yes see Ogre's cave. there is the front cable, connects to park brake handle by drivers seat. The left rear, and right rear cables. The adjuster, a cable connector, a leaver and spring on each caliper, also check out The Fiero Store

link below should help too
Parking brake adjustment

I can't upload pictures from my phone, but links above should help answer you questions

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 06-27-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock