I can turn a wrench. That's no problem.
I have searched lots and been on Fiero Store and Rodney's websites among others.
I am looking for a list of everything I will need to:
• replace all front and rear suspension bushings (not the cradle bushings though)
• lower front 1" using RD's lowering ball joints
• lower back (not sure which method to do this though – cut spring or use a lowering spring?)
• change struts and shocks all round
Would anyone want to help me compile a list so I can get everything I need at once?
I have decided to use rubber, not poly. It’s an occasional summer driver with only 26,500miles that doesn't get driven very hard. I thought rubber would be okay for this.
I have 17” wheels so I don’t think clearance with lowering ball joints and longer zero lash end links should be an issue.
Start of list:
• Swaybar bushings
• Control arm bushings
• RD's Lowering ball joints
• RD's Long Zero lash end links
• Paddle Nuts
• Sway bar bushings
• Trailing Arm bushings
• Rear Struts
• Lowering springs?
Suggestions? What else should I do while doing this?
[This message has been edited by pcgold (edited 06-20-2015).]