Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Trying to remove passenger fender (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trying to remove passenger fender by Dylpro
Started on: 06-12-2015 12:43 PM
Replies: 46 (1816 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 06-30-2015 09:11 AM
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure most of us new guys can cause a migraine headache here and there with our questions. I can't wait for the time when I'll be able to help the new guy with his questions. I'm sure I speak for most of us new guys, we appreciate all the wisdom from the pros. Some day you guys will be able to pass the torch.
IP: Logged
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very well said!

Just to provide closure, I installed a new gear yesterday after it arrived in the mail and it's been working like a gem! Thanks for the hell once again everyone!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dylpro:

Thanks for the hell once again everyone!

Best example of a Freudian slip ever?

Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha guess so! Thanks for the help** everyone!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very well said!

Just to provide closure, I installed a new gear yesterday after it arrived in the mail and it's been working like a gem! Thanks for the hell once again everyone!

Glad you got it figured out!

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

I'm sure most of us new guys can cause a migraine headache here and there with our questions. I can't wait for the time when I'll be able to help the new guy with his questions. I'm sure I speak for most of us new guys, we appreciate all the wisdom from the pros. Some day you guys will be able to pass the torch.

People shouldn't be afraid of posting questions, even if others point out that you could just find the answers by using the search. No one is forced to answer the questions...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for that but it's all really besides the point if I still don't know what is wrong with the headlight. The only information I have thus far is from the webpages I've linked and I'm simply following their instructions. If you have some more information that will help me actually find and fix what is wrong I'd greatly appreciate it.

Do Not listen to anything on the idiotnet about Fiero's, most of it is BS written by people who don't Jack about Fiero's. If you do a Google search on the net put the PFF letters before or after your search you are looking for and most of what comes up will be from right here, the best place on the net to get info about them, we have people here who have owned them since new or when they were new and engineers who are also Fiero owners as well who can even give you their point of view.

Like I said thank you, but I'm just asking for some guidance. There's a thank you in the original post and I'm very appreciative to the those who help me. I'm very sorry sir to not give you a direct thank you. Please don't think I did that intentionally just to offend you, but thank you again for saving my time.

Calling Patrick sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse, it just don't fit. I think he may have been more offended by you calling him sir than anything else. Although he is just another one of us old farts on here, I think only a few months younger than me and I just turned 60 this year.

On the page you first choose, tech, Chat, OT or whatever you want to read there is a section called FAQs & HowTos that has a multitude of info about just about anything you could want to know about Fiero's.

//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...&number=9&LastLogin=

If you don't find what you are looking for there try,

http://home.comcast.net/~fierocave/

If you can't find what you need, post here or in other sections of the forum depending on just what your problem is. We are all, well most just here in tech to help, now OT, stay the FK away from there until you grow into your big boy pants, because it can get wild in there and people who are new take their chances there if they are new and don't have a ratings bar yet.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2015 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL...elevator in an outhouse....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock