Started on: 06-02-2015 07:59 AM
Replies: 2 (196 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 06-03-2015 06:32 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is someone selling a few NOS parts not far from me, which includes some AC hoses. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between AC hoses between years and engine choices? (i.e. is there a difference between a 1988 4 cyl Fiero AC hose compared to a V6 hose). I can't find the corresponding part numbers on line to see what the differences are
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you they have a different compressor. The 2.5 has a "V5" and the 2.8 has an "HR6".
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. What I am specifically looking for is to see what the part number is for an AC hose that fits an 88 4 cyl Fiero. That is the compressor on my 3800 SC and my hose is leaking, and one of these NOS hoses may be the right one.

Anyone?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock