E67 Cruise control by hiwil88formula
Started on: 05-29-2015 11:56 AM
Replies: 3 (216 views)
Last post by: hiwil88formula on 05-29-2015 09:20 PM
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaClick Here to Email hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am preparing to do a full LZ9 swap in my formula retaining all the e67 controls (DBW pedal and vvt). Still have to figure out the A/C issue. I think EFI connection may have found a solution for the cruise tho. https://www.eficonnection.c...ils.aspx?ItemId=1049 Looks like an inexpensive solution, has anybody tried this? I have requested more information from the company. Also has anybody figured out the A/C issue or how did you wire it up.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 360
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageClick Here to Email Darth FieroSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link. I'm going to ask them if it will work with the E38 ECM as well.
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is in place of the BCM in the OEM vehicles which translates the resistance differences for the steering wheel buttons into appropriate signals for the ECM?
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaClick Here to Email hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well just heard back from them. They stated it will only work on a 07 ls4 gxp tune.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock