Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Looking for people near 941 to help with my swap?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for people near 941 to help with my swap? by Scott2scott
Started on: 05-28-2015 05:02 PM
Replies: 1 (86 views)
Last post by: Scott2scott on 05-28-2015 09:06 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know if this the section to put this. Lol But i figured i might try this. Maybe someone that lives near me that has done the 3800sc swap might be able to help. Since im having no luck myself im st the end . I live in charlotte county , fl 941 area code. Iv seen a coulpe of peolpe on here from county . But havnt noticed if anyone has swaps. And i have met some member south of me in next town over but there abit to far from me to ask them to drive that far. Im at the end of my swap and just stuck. Any help would be great at all . Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont mean like help built my car. Everything is done and in just having some fuel injector problems . So its not like i need help with swaping engines or anything major. Just thinking that someone whos built one might see something im over looking
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock