Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  3800 SC ii with F40 transmission in an 88GT (FIEROFLYER)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 SC ii with F40 transmission in an 88GT (FIEROFLYER) by ferrari328
Started on: 05-25-2015 10:30 PM
Replies: 2 (509 views)
Last post by: Tex06 on 04-13-2019 10:06 AM
ferrari328

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrari328Click Here to visit ferrari328's HomePageSend a Private Message to ferrari328Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys/Girls,

I just wanted to share my build experience with FIEROFLYER from this forum. I always wanted more power in my car
so after searching this forum, found Dan to be the best option for me. First of all I'm located in Toronto, Canada so
Dan is only about 2 hours drive away from me. I communicated with him over email and after taking the car over to him
he did most of the work. He searched the local yards for a good engine and brought it to his house, He also found a
fairly cheap F40 transmission with G6 axles to go with it. All I had to do is order the clutch and some parts from ZZP Performance.
I wanted a Cam in the engine and some Stage 1 mods and Dan completed the work free of charge while the engine was out.
Fast forward a couple of months and I picked up the car today. The car is like a dream. Thank you Dan! For everyone else
in the area looking for a swap, I highly recommend taking your car to him.... in the long run you will save plenty of time & money.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroall

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrads. Now how about some pictures.
Tex06

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2019 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tex06Send a Private Message to Tex06Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more details? I'm starting a swap and am trying to figure out engine/ tranny mounts right now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock