Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Found melted vacuum lines, could that be my idle hunting/slightly high rev issue?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Found melted vacuum lines, could that be my idle hunting/slightly high rev issue? by PribanicS
Started on: 05-07-2015 06:17 PM
Replies: 1 (112 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 05-07-2015 07:40 PM
PribanicS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PribanicSSend a Private Message to PribanicSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found them in the open area on the front side under the intake manifold. Probably a dumb question but I wanted to consult y'all and see if I should just go ahead and buy metal vacuum lines? Also is it a difficult thing to install because I'm leaving for a trip soon with the car back to school. Also any other concerns I should have?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They could be a source of your idle problems. I've used Rodney Dickman's stainless lines and they were a perfect fit for the 86 I installed them on. He now offers an EGR valve extension for the 88, due to the relocation of the valve, a little more to the left of the engine bay. So, if you have an 88, let him know, else the EGR line won't reach the valve.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock