Where does this wire go? by parkerjnc
Started on: 04-22-2015 02:28 PM
Replies: 4 (106 views)
Last post by: parkerjnc on 04-22-2015 02:41 PM
parkerjnc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for parkerjncSend a Private Message to parkerjncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is embarrassing. Replaced a water pump on my 88GT 2.8L. While I had everything out I also repaired the rusted and corroded battery tray.

Work got in the way and some time passed.

Now I've gotten everything reinstalled and am putting the battery back in. I have a small pointed bolt that I had labeled "negative ground wire" which I'm sure goes to the pigtail lead coming off the negative battery cable. I just can't for the life of me remember where the bolt screws into.

Any hints?

------------------
parkerjnc
[- 88GT 2.8L -]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe on my car that goes to a hole by the side of the strut tower, next to the battery tray.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It should go on the battery tray. The part that angles down as it goes back the shock tower.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

parkerjnc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for parkerjncSend a Private Message to parkerjncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't mean the small hole where the screw goes that is holding the battery shield?

Originally posted by Domtech:

I believe on my car that goes to a hole by the side of the strut tower, next to the battery tray.

parkerjnc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for parkerjncSend a Private Message to parkerjncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

parkerjnc

4 posts
Member since Mar 2015
Went and checked again and found it. Had some loose insulation from the shock tower covering it up. Thanks for the help!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock