Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  How much power can a Fiero handle? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How much power can a Fiero handle? by Koert
Started on: 04-18-2015 10:25 PM
Replies: 123 (4613 views)
Last post by: Koert on 05-16-2015 11:38 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Koert:
Thanks for the reply man. I have considered those questions many times. I don't have enough money to buy everything "today" I save my money and buy parts and tools over time, I would like to race my car. Not sure what kind of racing, anything I can afford really. Also I am not going to do everything myself. I have a friend who actually studied to be a mechanic and used to be one. And a friend who has rebuild several cars, and then a couple who are just also into cars. I'm not alone in this, if I can't figure it out and the people here don't know it and they don't know it. Than I would be very surprised haha

If you think I won't be able to do it yet you are very right. That's why I am doing all this research.

If you are going to race it, legally then get some sponsors, I helped sponsor a friends car once, he painted my name on the hood and all I gave him was a hundred bucks. But you get the idea don't you?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps you have not seen this thread....you should read the whole thing if you want to race a Fiero.

Building our LeMons/Chumpcar
Koert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KoertSend a Private Message to KoertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

If you are going to race it, legally then get some sponsors, I helped sponsor a friends car once, he painted my name on the hood and all I gave him was a hundred bucks. But you get the idea don't you?

Steve

Haha nice! Yeah I thought about that
Koert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KoertSend a Private Message to KoertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Koert

64 posts
Member since Mar 2015

Originally posted by Gall757:

Perhaps you have not seen this thread....you should read the whole thing if you want to race a Fiero.

Building our LeMons/Chumpcar

Thanks man, looks great!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay