Manual swap wiring by Jayfelt
Started on: 04-16-2015 04:43 PM
Replies: 2 (201 views)
Last post by: Jayfelt on 04-16-2015 09:40 PM
Jayfelt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JayfeltSend a Private Message to JayfeltEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my manual swap on my 86 gt is going pretty smooth other then a few rusty bolts. The tans is a 5 speed from an 88. I need to know exactly how i need to wire up the trans and pedal assembly. I know there may be none but pictures would be nice. I am not to familiar with electrical.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jayfelt:

So my manual swap on my 86 gt is going pretty smooth other then a few rusty bolts. The tans is a 5 speed from an 88. I need to know exactly how i need to wire up the trans and pedal assembly. I know there may be none but pictures would be nice. I am not to familiar with electrical.

It's been a while since I've looked at it, but if you go to http://www.PontiacPerformance.net and check out "current cars" and then go to 87 Pontiac Fiero... click on the warning gauge lights, and I've done most of that wiring and stuff already. Most of the advice came from people on here... I have a lot of large pictures that you can zoom in on too.
Jayfelt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JayfeltSend a Private Message to JayfeltEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
It's been a while since I've looked at it, but if you go to http://www.PontiacPerformance.net and check out "current cars" and then go to 87 Pontiac Fiero... click on the warning gauge lights, and I've done most of that wiring and stuff already. Most of the advice came from people on here... I have a lot of large pictures that you can zoom in on too.

Thank you much. How about the reverse switch?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock