Started on: 04-13-2015 06:23 PM
Replies: 40 (1017 views)
Last post by: phonedawgz on 05-24-2015 08:31 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it's finally here. So pics...

Shew this image poster is going to take some getting used to! I'm going to have TONS of questions and pics to post!!

Well she's home for now. I gonna toss a battery in her and tinker around. I got TONS of diagrams and pin out lists and mechanical drawings to review as well. Lots to do and lots to think about! I can't wait to get her running again!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proof that it does/did run...

That is chaffing on the plug wires from the pulley. One of the wires is clean through to the conductor. The conductor is not cut all the way through but it is exposed and I am sure would have arced on the pulley.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-13-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
PO hears and seen the car running. The guy he bought it from had it on a lift. He reached up and shorted the starter and it ran. Sounds really great PO said!

Well PO brought it home and just never got around to messing with it much or other projects took over. PO is a member here BTW. Great guy!

Anyway when I went to look at it we jacked it up and slapped a battery in her. There are two ignition keys required as the DOHC key has a security chip that still needs to be bypassed via a resistor. That's for later. Anyway with both keys in the fuel pump primes and all the dash lights come on as per usual. Just no cranking.

So I'm inside digging through the boxes and boxes of stuff that PO had and stuff he got from the guy he bought it off of and I find this!

A clue??!
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that one of those high tech starter buttons all of the kids have these days?

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am more impressed with the air cleaner box.

It does not appear to have much volume. do you think it works?

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-13-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

Is that one of those high tech starter buttons all of the kids have these days?

Maybe it's a horn button? Or a homemade trunk popper button? I looked quickly, but didn't see any wires that match these in the car. So IDK yet.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

I am more impressed with the air cleaner box.

It does not appear to have much volume. do you think it works?

There is this bump out. And below the filter it goes all the way down to the fender well. I will get a pic of it tomorrow.

Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Maybe it's a horn button? Or a homemade trunk popper button? I looked quickly, but didn't see any wires that match these in the car. So IDK yet.

the wires were never stripped, so I guess it was never installed. I think it's a shade-tree trunk popper.....the PO was loosing interest at that point....
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

No hose between the air cleaner & throttle body, anyway.

I have that. It's in the trunk. I will put it on for a pic tomorrow...
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Gall757:

the wires were never stripped, so I guess it was never installed. I think it's a shade-tree trunk popper.....the PO was loosing interest at that point....

They were cut.

Sheesh...

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I finally found time to tinker on her and BIG steps have been made! She now wants to crank. I found the clutch safety switch had been disconnected.

I am trying to figure out how to upload a vid from my cell. But I am pretty sure my battery is toasted. It won't even take a charge.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Got it!!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So now that I have her running again the questions are...

What to do about the tach? It's obviously going to be off. I do have a tach out of an 86 2.8L manual 4 speed that I can put in but will it just be plug and play? Seems too easy.

What about the speedo? I have a 120mph speedo to put in. I have the wire from the DOHC ECM speedo feed identified. Will I need Phonedawgs buffer?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fie...em53e98d72cc&vxp=mtr

Also what are folks doing about the Tstat or lack there of? I have a 2.8L Tstat that I can modify. It looks like the mating surface is about the same. Will it work and what do I need to modify?
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a complete Z34 around here at a yard, keep me in mind if you need anything. All I ask is a beer at Gritty's.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

There's a complete Z34 around here at a yard, keep me in mind if you need anything. All I ask is a beer at Gritty's.

Haha! Willdo Turbo. What stuff could I swap from the Z? Please forgive my noobness but I am trying to learn...

Oh and I am actually working at Alagash Brewing right now! Believe it or not. Right up the street from Grittys Brewing! I could definitely swing you a coldie!

Chelo Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Proof that it does/did run...

That is chaffing on the plug wires from the pulley. One of the wires is clean through to the conductor. The conductor is not cut all the way through but it is exposed and I am sure would have arced on the pulley.

What type of mounts where used? How the engine sits on the cradle?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chelo Fiero:

What type of mounts where used? How the engine sits on the cradle?

I have TONS of drawings, measurements, specs, diagrams, pinouts etc. I just need to scan them and I will be more then happy to share!

turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha! Willdo Turbo. What stuff could I swap from the Z? Please forgive my noobness but I am trying to learn...

Oh and I am actually working at Alagash Brewing right now! Believe it or not. Right up the street from Grittys Brewing! I could definitely swing you a coldie!

I guarantee you know more than I do. If you need any engine specific items, sensors, gauges, etc... I'm trying to learn myself, in spare time.

Never been to Alagash Brewery, it does sound a bit familiar though. Which one are you at? I always stop at the Gritty's in South Freeport or Auburn.

[This message has been edited by turbo86se (edited 04-19-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guarantee you know more than I do. If you need any engine specific items, sensors, gauges, etc... I'm trying to learn myself, in spare time.

Never been to Alagash Brewery, it does sound a bit familiar though. Which one are you at? I always stop at the Gritty's in South Freeport or Auburn.

WTH Turbo?! Over <--- under your screen name its says Penn. You in Maine?

I'm working on the addition to the brewery. I don't actually work there. I'm an electrician. It's the one in Westbrook near Forest Ave and Riverside Dr. There are a few brewerys in that industrial park. IIRC 5.

turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTH Turbo?! Over <--- under your screen name its says Penn. You in Maine?

I'm working on the addition to the brewery. I don't actually work there. I'm an electrician. It's the one in Westbrook near Forest Ave and Riverside Dr. There are a few brewerys in that industrial park. IIRC 5.

Hahaha no, I live in PA but I do make it up to Maine at least twice a summer. I'm Joel over on the FB message boards. If you do find yourself north of Auburn on Rt. 4 going towards Turner, there is a red fastback GT sitting off the road near a driveway. Looks to be in great shape, no tags. Check it out!
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahaha no, I live in PA but I do make it up to Maine at least twice a summer. I'm Joel over on the FB message boards. If you do find yourself north of Auburn on Rt. 4 going towards Turner, there is a red fastback GT sitting off the road near a driveway. Looks to be in great shape, no tags. Check it out!

Auburn you say? Hmm. Might have to check that out!!

So I have a question and I thinks it's very important...

I have been building a Kahines deck vent for my 86 2.8L rear lid. Basically a vent in the center. Well this car is a 84 and came factory with the solid, unvented covers. AND, I am thinking what and how things will change if I use vented decklid vents from a 85 or later. Along with the Kahines deck vent. How will these changes affect air flow?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Installed a new water pump today and filled her with some water for now. She has been sitting for awhile. I also tried the clutch slightly and she nudged forward nicely. I need to do a lot of work before I take that first spin. I have to at least get some breaks working. Fast is great but stopping is equally important.

Super stoked and a big day!!

edited to fix the video...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-23-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well my valve tick is gone. IDK if it was the Rislone or not but I don't see why adding it would be a problem. The ticking is completely gone now.

So next I need to tackle the cooling system. For now I have it filled with tap water. I am going to have to put some thought into Dexcool. When the PO parked it they drained the coolant. We are not sure why but I am hopeful that they knew the problems surrounding Dexcool and drained it as a preventative measure. I haven't seen any leaks yet so that's a good sign. Oh yeah I did replace the water pump already. Super easy job on this motor compared to the 2.8.

Anyway I am thinking of throwing in a new Rad cap as this one seems to be leaking through the overflow stem. The water coming out is still cold. Shouldn't the rad caps thermostat be closed preventing flow till it gets hot enough? I mean it's flowing out at start up. Doesn't seem right...

All in all I am VERY pleased thus far!!
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds so much better without that tick!

well done!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Sounds so much better without that tick!

well done!

TY. Yeah I couldn't agree more. IDK if it worked itself out or the Rislone did the trick. I am leaning towards it worked itself out BC the tick was getting less and less each time I started it.

Onward to the cooling then brakes!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I need to cut a T into the coolant line for fills. Anyone know the i.d. of the main coolant line coming into the top of the motor? I suppose I could find out from the parts store.

Got a bunch of work done on the brakes! Someone removed the outer brake pad on drivers front side. Luckily I have a bunch of good spares kicking around. Hopefully I can slap it in today. The car still has Ebrake BTW. There is a custom cable bracket or two hanging from the rear of the cradle. Nice work!!
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What to do about the tach? It's obviously going to be off. I do have a tach out of an 86 2.8L manual 4 speed that I can put in but will it just be plug and play? Seems too easy.

What about the speedo? I have a 120mph speedo to put in. I have the wire from the DOHC ECM speedo feed identified. Will I need Phonedawgs buffer?

Yes

What transmission are you running? 4000 or 24000 PPM VSS?

ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I need to cut a T into the coolant line for fills. Anyone know the i.d. of the main coolant line coming into the top of the motor? I suppose I could find out from the parts store.

Got a bunch of work done on the brakes! Someone removed the outer brake pad on drivers front side. Luckily I have a bunch of good spares kicking around. Hopefully I can slap it in today. The car still has Ebrake BTW. There is a custom cable bracket or two hanging from the rear of the cradle. Nice work!!

This is what I did for mine:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Yes

What transmission are you running? 4000 or 24000 PPM VSS?

Getrag 5 speed. IDK about the VSS.

While I got you Phonz will your part on ebay work for me? That speedo buffer? I was hoping you might see this thread.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

This is what I did for mine:

TY! That's what I am looking to buy. I seen some in the other threads about 3.4L and others. I was just hoping someone knew the i.d. of the hose. 1.75 or 1.50. I'm looking at the ones on summit and trying to decide which to go with. And I cant see the writing on my dang hose...

PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Getrag 5 speed. IDK about the VSS.

While I got you Phonz will your part on ebay work for me? That speedo buffer? I was hoping you might see this thread.

Your ECM will need to be programmed for the correct PPM input to be able to run it through the PCM and use the PCM's 4000 ppm output and then my buffer to feed the speedo. With a Getrag (Fiero) 5 speed with the 4000 PPM VSS you can just Y splice the VSS to both the speedo input and ECM input. No board needed. The downfall is that you can't program for tire size differences corrections in the ECM.

Let me know if you still want the buffer board.

gofast@reddevilriver.com

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your ECM will need to be programmed for the correct PPM input to be able to run it through the PCM and use the PCM's 4000 ppm output and then my buffer to feed the speedo. With a Getrag (Fiero) 5 speed with the 4000 PPM VSS you can just Y splice the VSS to both the speedo input and ECM input. No board needed. The downfall is that you can't program for tire size differences corrections in the ECM.

Let me know if you still want the buffer board.

gofast@reddevilriver.com

Yes I will want that buffer. What about my tach problems? Can I just swap a 4cyl tach to a 6cyl tach. I think doing that will cause problems. Should I switch out the plastic circuit board thingy too? Or would just swapping a 6cyl dash in work? Besides the 120mph speedo swap that is...

edit to add... IDK if swapping in a 6cyl dash is even going to work at all. My car is a 84. Would an 84 dash wring work with other years dash?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-02-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got her running again!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-10-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So a few discoveries...

The 95 grand prix (as I was told this motor came from) is OBD1. Well I borrowed a friends ODB scanner and it only reads OBD2. So guess what....This motor is from a 96 Monte Carlo. I been looking over all kinds of info on the web and everything points me towards the 96 Monty.

Ok so in scanning I pulled two codes. P1864 and P1642

Fan control relay 2 and 3 control circuit. And TCC enable solenoid electrical fault conditions.The Fan control relay code I am not too worried about as there is only 1 fan anyway. It's the TCC enable solenoid code that I don't yet understand fully.

Also she is sputtering sometimes. I think it may be due to the chaffed plug wires. Like cylinder #5 is not firing correctly all the time. #5's plug wire is chaffed pretty bad and all the way into the electrode. It's not all the way through but it is into it. Hopefully maybe this is the cause of my occasional sputter?!

Even still she pulls hard through the gears and has plenty of get up and GO!!
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The TCC code is probably because there is no TCC if that's a stick you've got it hooked up to!
ODB I or II is a function (mostly) of the ECM, not the motor itself although a motor setup for ODB II has far more sensors on it than an ODB I motor.
When I did mine, I used the ODB I ECM and prom chip programed for a stick shift. Worked just fine.

Like the video, brings back memories.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

The TCC code is probably because there is no TCC if that's a stick you've got it hooked up to!
ODB I or II is a function (mostly) of the ECM, not the motor itself although a motor setup for ODB II has far more sensors on it than an ODB I motor.
When I did mine, I used the ODB I ECM and prom chip programed for a stick shift. Worked just fine.

Like the video, brings back memories.

Oh snap that is right! It's mated to a 5 speed getrag so no TCC! This would maybe explain why if I hit clear engine light on the scanner the light comes right back on. Hmm how would I trick it? So I can get the light to go out... I suppose I will need to do some research!

TYVM Little!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Anyone know the i.d. of the coolant hose coming off the top (return) on a 96 Monty 3.4L DOHC? I need to cut an inline filler like in this link in and don't want to order the wrong size.
http://www.summitracing.com...yword=inine%20filler

Any help would be greatly appreciated! HAGD everyone!!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For each ofl three circuits - put a light bulb to switched +12 to the ECM lead. That will simulate the relay's coil and will prevent the ECM from giving you the alarms. Both the fan relay circuit and the TCC circuit have the ECM grounding the relay coil, with the other side of the coil connected to switched +12.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For each ofl three circuits - put a light bulb to switched +12 to the ECM lead. That will simulate the relay's coil and will prevent the ECM from giving you the alarms. Both the fan relay circuit and the TCC circuit have the ECM grounding the relay coil, with the other side of the coil connected to switched +12.

AWESOME Phonez!! TY for taking the time to post the helpful tip!! I am going to look over the builders schematics and pinouts and findout which wires go to the cooling fan 2 and 3 relays. When you say 'switched +12 to the ECM' is this what you mean? I think so... Anyway TY! I would have never thought that a bulb would be enough.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock