Who supplies TFS sail panels for a gt by lordbg0205
Started on: 04-04-2015 08:10 PM
Replies: 3 (222 views)
Last post by: Curtisk1060 on 04-05-2015 09:13 PM
lordbg0205

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So im aware that the fiero store has been for a long time using vendors on the forum for certain parts, who makes their gt windows? My guess is chris cook, he is on ebay for the same price but free shipping. I used to remember a 100 and 200 dollar version of the panels. Now it seems its the 200 only. Are they any good? Will they fit or fly off because of the black printing. I know from searching for years that he doesnt have the best correspondence with others but hopefully his product is good. Any input is appreciated. Thankyou
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

lordbg0205

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do like chris windows better from what ive seen of them on our cars, any quality issues?
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion, they are currently the best you can buy, and a great quality product but not perfect, they need more of an arc throughout like the originals to fit better and I wish you could still get them in the slight green tint. Most people cannot tell the difference over stock, however they don't fit quite as easily into place as stock. If you are a perfectionist like me, you will notice the "flatness: of the panels, especially when compared to the originals. The only problem I had was the dotted edge markings coming off on one of mine but that was due to an auto paint shop that glued them on with the black window glue versus the normal double backed 3M tape. Curtis

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock