Phonedawgz Harness Question. by JCircs
Started on: 04-04-2015 06:38 AM
Replies: 7 (226 views)
Last post by: Mike Gonzalez on 04-04-2015 11:26 AM
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsClick Here to Email JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if the fuel pump "Hot Wire" modification is still needed when using a Phonedawgz 3800 harness? I've seen the post about him being MIA and I also shot him an email with no reply. Thanks in advance for any input.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezClick Here to Email Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seem to remember him saying he did the hotwier fix in his harnesses, but not sure. Did he bother to run a wire from C203 B? Is there and extra inlune fuse to connect to the power distribution block?
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsClick Here to Email JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 inline fuses at the terminal under the C203, not sure what there for tho.
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezClick Here to Email Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
under C203? that would be under you center console? If they are over by your stock battery location that would make sense that one is PCM power and the other is Fuel Pump hotwire.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsClick Here to Email JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No sorry, what's the one next to the battery? That plug has two terminals under it and I have two inline fuses there.
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezClick Here to Email Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats just a power distribution block, Being there are two fuses there, i would assume he already did the hotwire for your fuelpump.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsClick Here to Email JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I could turn the key on with the fuse out and listen for the pump? How many amps should it be?
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezClick Here to Email Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I typically use a 15 amp, the factory FP used a 10. Depends on what pump you use, but I go 15 with the EP381

[This message has been edited by Mike Gonzalez (edited 04-04-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock