Lower control arm bushing front by LornesGT
Started on: 04-03-2015 01:34 AM
Replies: 2 (316 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 04-03-2015 01:15 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I bought these but I don't see where they are to be used, the 4 rings in the foreground of the picture. The original set up there wasn't any.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They go on the lower control arms, the back lower bushing on the opposite side that they are pressed in from.
I wasn't going to put them on my control arms, but I was advised that without them the control arm might twist and cause problems.

I can send pictures to your phone or show you on instagram if you want, PM me if interested.

I put those rings on the belt sander and and to thin them down quite a bit so they would mount flush with the end of the bushing. Passenger side about 3/4 original side, but drivers side hardly any.
(Will probably be selling my entire front crossmember soon, with 1.5 inch lowering springs, new bushings, ball joints, bolts all around.)

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 04-03-2015).]

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pmed my Ph# thanks for the help.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock