code 24 (VSS) speedo work ,speedo buffer wire to ecm good by sollo80
Started on: 03-31-2015 04:46 PM
Replies: 3 (107 views)
Last post by: theogre on 03-31-2015 10:52 PM
sollo80

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sollo80Send a Private Message to sollo80Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello , my fiero 2.5 88 gives me a code(24VSS) after decelerating out of gear to cost ,it will not give code as long as I'm accelerating or drive under 40mph it also wants to stall when going out of gear to coast but never has died just drops to 400RPM and with in a second back up to about 850 then it surges a little 200RPM up and down ,i can't get it to idle stady , i have tried new ECM which made things a little better ,unplugged TPS(no change ),new coolant temp sensor to ecm that helped a lot when cold and warm was blowing black smoke but new temp sensor fixed that so now its only code 24 problem and idle plus wants to stall and misfiring at idel after warming up , any input would be appreciated ,thanks for reading
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ignore this. multi post problem.
sollo80

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sollo80Send a Private Message to sollo80Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is a multi post problem thanks
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your device, isp, etc, or you manage to hit post more that once cause 2+ treads.

I'm telling others to ignore this thread so everyone uses your other post.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 03-31-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock