Started on: 03-25-2015 02:56 PM
Replies: 4 (128 views)
Last post by: ericjon262 on 03-27-2015 04:55 PM
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked around but couldn't find anything, even though I'm sure this has been asked and answered before. I'm looking for as good of a schematic as I can get for an 85 GT, the full schematic is great, but cabin and engine compartment would be helpful if that's all I can get. I checked a couple of the usual places, but the downloads were either for the wrong car (84 or other 4 cyl) or the download links were broken.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Factory Service Manuals were at one time available to download, but no longer. It seems that the people who are trying to make a living selling these books objected. Well...OK. you can still find a paper copy or a CD on e-bay.....but you have to pay for it. If you know exactly what you are looking for, a PFF member might help you out.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84 85 FSM wasn't available thru download. Did had 86 87 88.
86 would close to 85. I think only taillight part are different because 85 don't have fastback.
Sorry I don't have a copy.
Even if you ignore All FSM are © and DMCA problems... FSM PDF are big files, 50-130mb.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

hobbywrench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hobbywrenchSend a Private Message to hobbywrenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the dummy being kicked in the avatar?
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
depending on what you need, I might be able to help. PM me specifics and I'll see what I can do.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock