Has anyone used a Centric 138.62009 slave cylinder by Eric_PA
Started on: 03-20-2015 06:10 AM
Replies: 4 (124 views)
Last post by: tebailey on 03-20-2015 12:36 PM
Eric_PA

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric_PASend a Private Message to Eric_PAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on Rock auto and saw a slave cylinder for the 5 speed getrag for about $20 and am very curious if it is any good for the super low price. Has anyone had experience with this? Below is a link to one.

http://www.stockwiseauto.co...odel/Fiero/Year/1987
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chelo Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, but I have used the Auto Zone one that actually is made by Bendix excellent price great quality!! Works great!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most aftermarket slave cylinders are crap. www.rodneydickman.com has good replacement slaves.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold a lot of Centric when I was in the parts business ---- never and I mean never a problem with any of the product.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now I have a cheap e-bay slave on mine, so far so good. However when it goes I will be getting one from Rodney.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock