belt size please? 3800sc by Scott2scott
Started on: 03-16-2015 01:08 PM
Replies: 5 (219 views)
Last post by: Scott2scott on 03-17-2015 06:52 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so I picked up some belts yesterday and the main one is wrong to long something like 45in. the supercharger one is fine. I have alt in stock location and an ac delete bypass pulley. well that shouldn't charnge anything.lol but does anyone know a part number or size ? please
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1shot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1shotSend a Private Message to 1shotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If nothing has changed, I think I would double check the routing. It can be a little confusing.
George
Domtech

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you have in place of the power steering pump?
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have nothing where the ps was. didn't think I needed anything. people say they use shorter belts and don't need anything there . am I wrong? iv seen some pics of nothing there with belts on. but no belt numbers.
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could help you Scotty, but I have the lower alternator mount from fierorog and the dogbone bracket/tensioner from fierorog and he supplies the belt numbers needed for that application.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figured it out driveworks # 835k6 its like 83.5 in. but now I have this one bolt to the left of the crank the belts hits. so I have to figure out that or it will eat my belt. I think its some plastic guard of some soft. I think I can remove it. its the only thing from me starting my car now. tomorrow will be the day .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock