Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Good fiero mechanic in the Pasadena CA area. 88 Mera, 5 psd.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Good fiero mechanic in the Pasadena CA area. 88 Mera, 5 psd. by Kent Dellenbusch
Started on: 03-01-2015 10:20 AM
Replies: 8 (155 views)
Last post by: Kent Dellenbusch on 03-02-2015 05:14 PM
Kent Dellenbusch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does any one in the Pasadena CA area have a mechanic they have been using and are very comfortable with. Looking to do some minor upgrades on my 88 Mera.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. Have you tried any Fiero clubs in the area.

I just have to ask. You don't let that little old lady drive your car, do you?
Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to get ahold of the West Cost Fieros club. Their phone just keeps ringing. The little old lady lives next door and drives a GTO. trying to keep up with her.
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you calling 661 822 8111
Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not tried calling in a few weeks. Have you had experience with these guys?
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kent Dellenbusch:

Does any one in the Pasadena CA area have a mechanic they have been using and are very comfortable with. Looking to do some minor upgrades on my 88 Mera.

What upgrades do you want to do? How comfortable are you with doing the upgrades yourself? Fieros are pretty easy to work on if you don't have to pull the engine out.

Otherwise, the closest shop dedicated to Fieros is West Coast Fiero up in Tehachapi. Their phone # was posted above: 661 822 8111 www.westcoastfiero.com.
Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not super comfortable wrenching on things I do not know about. Water pump, replacing radiator no problem but exhaust, valve cover gaskets transmission pressure plate etc I am lost. the engine cradle may need to be dropped. I will have a small list.

------------------
Kent Dellenbusch

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Transmission / clutch / pressure plate work will require dropping the cradle.
Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Steven for your advice.
heading out of the office. will watch for posts later tonight.
Kent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock