engine coolant sensor wiring by johnguzman1212
Started on: 02-25-2015 07:09 AM
Replies: 0 (82 views)
Last post by: johnguzman1212 on 02-25-2015 07:09 AM
johnguzman1212

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnguzman1212Send a Private Message to johnguzman1212Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question 1=im doing a 3800sc swap in my 87 fiero... from a 97 Riviera ...im doing my wire harness ...I have hooked up the yellow pin52 to the "b" on the sensor...where does the green wire from sensor go?

Question 2=there is a sensor on oil tank brown and black wire what is this and what pin doesn it go to? is it pin 7 on the clear which gets deleted? do I just cut wires?

Question 3=there is a another sensor right by oil filter its brown too is this the oil pressure switch? is this the blue pin 70 that gets deleted also?

Question 4=sensor ground... blue pin 56 this ground coming from pcm goes to a few sensors but I noticed it is also grounded by where the powersteering pump use to be. is this ok? I guess if it was factory but im wondering if the pcm disconnects the sensors so as not to draw current when engine off is this true?

Question 5=clear pin 33 the optional AT performance switch it says run to toggle...do I run a 12 volt pos or a ground to this with the toggle switch? I don't want to blow pcm

I got more questions but ill ask after I search pff I cant seem to find these on here or gmtuners
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock