Switch to Off Road by earp
Started on: 02-24-2015 09:04 PM
Replies: 7 (296 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-26-2015 09:07 AM
earp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for earpSend a Private Message to earpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After I saw this concept I thought this vehicle has great styling and would be more practical than a single seater.
http://forum.outerspace.ter...eito-da-fiat.344206/
I know I can't duplicate it , but it gave me some ideas.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be cool to mod a Fiero like a raid spec car from the video game The Crew.
Example:
earp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for earpSend a Private Message to earpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It certainly would !
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep having this crazy idea of using a Subaru engine and driveline to make an all wheel drive Fiero. The boxer engine would probably fit under the hood, the gas tank tunnel would have plenty of clearance for a transmission and transfer case, The rear axle shouldn't be hard to mount, and with the engine up front there is plenty of room for a fuel cell. You'd have to figure out if there was enough room for the front axle and steering.

If you used regular Impreza stuff, that could be a formidable autocrosser.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tuna Helper:

I keep having this crazy idea of using a Subaru engine and driveline to make an all wheel drive Fiero. The boxer engine would probably fit under the hood, the gas tank tunnel would have plenty of clearance for a transmission and transfer case, The rear axle shouldn't be hard to mount, and with the engine up front there is plenty of room for a fuel cell. You'd have to figure out if there was enough room for the front axle and steering.

If you used regular Impreza stuff, that could be a formidable autocrosser.

I had the same idea for an X-19 (Fiat) when they first came out, but using the Brat running gear. The WRX Impreza drivetrain should fit into a Fiero easily. Might need to use the WRX front suspension...
I think it's the ultimate setup if you want an AWD Fiero. I can build it for you if you like.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do it!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock