Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Looking for a Source for the clip that holds "A" Pillar (Windshield) Interior Trim.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for a Source for the clip that holds "A" Pillar (Windshield) Interior Trim. by ILVMYGT
Started on: 02-20-2015 05:30 PM
Replies: 11 (548 views)
Last post by: darbysan on 02-22-2015 10:57 AM
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there source for the these clips? Or do you have to reattach them somehow?

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap Complete.
Paint Complete
Detailing in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierostore.com
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you want #82090 at the Fiero store.
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I looked at TFS and did not see them. Thanks for the part number.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a couple of these as well. Wow, the clip is $0.95 but the cheapest shipping to me would be $5.75. Unfortunately that is typical Fiero Store I shipped a 7" photo frame, wall wart, booklet ect that I sold on eBay for $5 last week......

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-20-2015).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have to wait until you have a big order of stuff to make it worthwhile.
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's some on ebay now
Windshield Trim Clips
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2015 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
although the fiero store and many places sell the clips. you want to look for the headliner clips with the soft foam on them. they help stop any rattling in your pillars.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.ClipsandFasteners.com or www.AuVeCo.Com will also have them. You just have to buy them in bulk. http://www.clipsandfastener...0462090_p/a16865.htm

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 02-21-2015).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2015 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I need a couple of these as well. Wow, the clip is $0.95 but the cheapest shipping to me would be $5.75. Unfortunately that is typical Fiero Store I shipped a 7" photo frame, wall wart, booklet ect that I sold on eBay for $5 last week......

Yes, but did you have to buy the box and packing, or did you do like I did and reused boxes and stuff.. you have to remember this when you look at shipping from a business.. the packing(filler)box ,tape,insurance are not free.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, just USPS small box priority mail is $5.75, not counting the time to pack and label, but sometimes shipping and handling seems a little high. Take into account that they oftentimes purchase and may hold items in stock for a year or so because there is a demand, albeit a low demand.
PFF
System Bot
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to my local Chevy dealer yesterday and picked up a couple for $1.68 ea. A little more than standard, but saved on shipping and the wait time. GM PN is 20462090. You can also buy these on Ebay. MAny different sellers and package sizes. (EX: pack of 25 for $6, but shipped from Chine).

------------------
'87 GT in process!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock