seatbelt chime by donuteater306
Started on: 02-15-2015 04:46 PM
Replies: 5 (287 views)
Last post by: donuteater306 on 02-16-2015 08:05 PM
donuteater306

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totally annoying, and not that I like hearing this thing "ding" for every function. But I just discovered that my chime no longer recognizes when the seatbelt isn't fastened. It dings when the E-brake is on, it dings when the keys are left in the ign (door open), and it dings for the headlights. But no more for the seatbelt. I've made sure the seatbelt is retracted. Now what? Enjoy the silence? haha
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you ever forget to put your seatbelt on? If you don't need prompting then don't worry about it.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can search for Blue Dingy Thingy and learn all about the chime, including how to disable all of it, which is the option I like.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chime box problems or circuit is open, like bad belt switch.

See my Cave, Chime Unit

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

donuteater306

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. No, I do not forget my seatbelt haha, but it's always nice to know why something stops working. Ogre, thank you I will search your section. It's probably that seatbelt switch.
donuteater306

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

donuteater306

688 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Hah, it's a miracle...it fixed itself! Hahaha! Maybe the rest of the little issues will fix themselves too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock