switchback led turn signals by bonaduce
Started on: 02-13-2015 06:56 PM
Replies: 6 (418 views)
Last post by: tshark on 02-14-2015 07:32 PM
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased a set of switchback leds for the front turn signals. When I use just the turn signals they flash amber, With the park lights on they shine white, until the turn signal is used, then they flash amber. Drivers side works fine. PS with park lights on does not flash amber, but does flash, just white. Switch the bulbs and still the same, so obviously not a bad "bulb". I have installed the electronic flasher. Trying to figure out what is happening, and after a long day at work the mind is shot and I just can't wrap my head around it. Suggestions?

thanks

dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktop racing sells them have you asked them?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's an 86, was thinking socket also, as the bulb will only go in one way due to the ears on the bulbe base

dan
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a set of these they only go on one way. i had to build up the bottom connections with more solder then they worked correctly.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Problem tracked down to a broken ground wire where it mated to the socket, replaced with new socket and is working properly. On to the next issue

thanks for letting me bounce ideas

dan
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock