Started on: 02-01-2015 01:37 PM
Replies: 6 (224 views)
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 02-02-2015 10:20 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was driving home this morning, everything was fine, left from a light, and absolutly cannot get the car into 3rd or 4th gear... 1-2 and 5-R still work, but no 3rd or 4th....

Trans?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shifter linkage?
CKDrums

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CKDrumsClick Here to visit CKDrums's HomePageSend a Private Message to CKDrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had this same problem in my RSX Type S a few years back. It was my synrcos. With your car off can you shift threw all the gears? If you can, put it in reverse and see if you can get out and push your car.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wouldnt think so as 1-2 and 3-R still work
its like 3 and 4 are "locked" i cant push the shifter into them...

[This message has been edited by hookdonspeed (edited 02-01-2015).]

Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will post the standard reminder to check the shifter mechanism for coins.....it's amazing how many times that happens.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a old Getrag that was taken apart if you want it. $100 +ship If you need it for parts.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I have a old Getrag that was taken apart if you want it. $100 +ship If you need it for parts.

I have a LQ1 and a F23 sitting here waiting to go in, just wasn't ready to do the swap yet... looks like might have to do it sooner then planed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock