Electric deck lid by Fieroto300zx
Started on: 01-25-2015 01:54 PM
Replies: 7 (232 views)
Last post by: Fieroto300zx on 01-27-2015 12:28 AM
Fieroto300zx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My battery has been drained and my trunk keys do not work is there some wayto put direct juice to just the deck lid solenoid from outside of the engine bay ? It's parked in a bad spot or. I would try a booster pack
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try a booster that feeds through the lighter, should give you enough to pop the trunk.
Fieroto300zx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine does not work and I don't smoke so I just never fixed it
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you can apply power through the cigarette lighter and it will allow you to pop the trunk.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bloozberry

7760 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Ooops! tebailey replied while I was still writing my last reply. The alternate way is to apply 12V to one of the two BAT slots in the fuse panel (not the IGN slots). A standard bayonet-style crimp-on connector that you can get at any automotive supply store will fit in the slot.

Fieroto300zx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could I feed juice through the hot wire on the switch itself ?
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Apply voltage to the yel/blk wire at the switch.
Fieroto300zx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks worked like a charm there was a bare spot in the wire and it rubbed the water pump and killed the battery all fixed tho thanks again everyone

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock