Fiero related how-to videos by LostNotForgotton
Started on: 01-23-2015 11:06 AM
Replies: 24 (1426 views)
Last post by: LostNotForgotton on 06-01-2015 03:15 PM
LostNotForgotton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to start off by saying I’m technically new to the forum (HELLO!!) but have been actually stalking it for years for tips and tricks. I tried signing up years ago but at the time I would get error messages stating that the forum did not accept anonymous emails (i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) Last month I happen to try again and was actually able to join.
I have to say there are some people with incredible knowledge and talent out there!! I can say that I appreciate all that you share to help others fix or improve their cars. I know Fiero’s inside and out but I’m still learning new things all the time. I’ve owned several Fiero’s since 1997 while in high school (the Fiero featured in my videos is my high school car) so I feel pretty comfortable working on whatever I need to.
That said I’ve been posting Fiero “how-to” videos for a few years now to share what I know. I try doing things in a step-by-step format using tools most people should have in their garage. I know that when I want to try and fix something I try to look online first for how-to videos or advice and with the Fiero it can be tough to find especially since, for me, I like to SEE how it’s done. So I wanted to share my knowledge in videos that will hopefully help anyone needing it. I think I might have one of the largest Fiero how-to video collections out there and I still have more videos in the works. Here is what I have posted so far. I just wanted to share them and hopefully they might be useful for someone needing to fix or upgrade their Fiero.

How to remove a 2.8 engine from a Fiero

And I'll just post regular links to the other videos

Converting the stock Fiero ECM to the 1227730 ECM with DIS

Relocating the starter for a 3.4 pushrod engine Fiero conversion

Converting the 3.4 pushrod from DIS to distributor based for a Fiero

Converting the oil pressure sending unit for a 3.4 pushrod

3.4 pushrod oil dip stick and oil filter adapter conversion for a Fiero

Adapting the 3.4 oil pan for the Pontiac Fiero

Swapping the 2.8 timing chain cover over to the 3.4 engine as well as the harmonic balancer

Cutting the 3.4 block to clear the Fiero TH125 automatic transmission

Changing the 15lbs fuel injectors on the Fiero fuel rail to 17lbs injectors for a 3.4 conversion

How to install a hitch on a Pontiac Fiero

True cold air intake conversion

Replacing the inner and outer dew wipes

Installing a rear sway bar (anti-roll bar) on an 84-87 Fiero

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM and DIS
88 MERA #8313
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock

http://www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for fun I have a few extra Fiero videos to share.

My 3.4 pushrod first start up and first test drive.

0-60 test race; 3.4 pushrod against an 88 MERA (#8313)

Autocrossing my blue 87GT 3.4 as well as my brothers black 86SE. He hadn’t owned his Fiero very long and never raced it so if you skip to the 7:00 mark you can see him quickly discover the effects of understeer and lift-off all in one run

One more autocrossing video. My 7730 ECM was definitely NOT catching the rev limiter. I had it set at 6500RPM’s but if you watch the tach I was going way above. This was the first course I did where I could have used 2nd gear. I’ll remember that for next time

Another brother of mine (not the black 86SE) has been working on his 85 2M4 for the last 11 years converting it from a 2.5 to a 3.1 pushrod. I woke up Christmas Eve morning and decided to secretly get it running. After 11 years it came alive (sorry, it’s cell phone video).

A follow up to getting my brothers 85 2M4 running is trying to get it drivable while he was out of town. Unfortunately we didn’t quite succeed but we were close. It would have been drivable but it turned out the slave cylinder seized and needed to be replaced. We couldn’t get one shipped in time before he returned home but it was still a nice surprise.

------------------
88 MERA #8313
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering where I saw that blue Fiero before... I remember watching your video on how to remove the engine a few years ago! Thank you for putting that video up!

Welcome to the forum officially!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 01-23-2015).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. I watched your how to on removing the 2.8 a couple times before I pulled the motor out of the parts car. Very helpful videos.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! I have seen a few of your videos and I wondered why I haven't seen you on PFF. You are obviously an enthusiast and very knowledgeable. Glad you have joined us. Your 1227730 video has inspired me to finally do this upgrade to my 87 GT 3.4L. Thanks,

------------------

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad the videos are helpful. Makes me feel good to know that people are finding them useful. I enjoy making them aside from the fact that it really slows down the project having to constantly reposition the camera & lights and then try and explain what I'm doing before I can do it. Removing the 2.8 engine video is by far my most popular video
I just picked up a supercharged 3800 engine and 4T65E-HD from a fellow PFF member two weeks ago so I'm hoping to pull off the very first (at least from the searching I've done) 3800 "how-to" conversion video. This will be my first 3800 conversion so I was actually hoping that someone would have beaten me to the punch on this one so that I could see what it takes. It's a project that I'd like to have completed by spring time next year (2016). I also have to try and figure out how to make the video fit into a reasonable time frame. I have countless hours of video footage of a 3.4 conversion but ended up just slicing out specific conversion differences between the 2.8 and 3.4 and making smaller how-to's on those specific conversions. But I probable have over 10 hrs of footage just on swapping the 2.8 to a 3.4.
There are a few things I need to push out before I can start the 3800 video conversion so there is going to be more uploads to my YouTube account in the next few weeks. I'm wrapping up a battery relocation video that I've been sitting on since 2013. I'm also working on getting an install video and review of the Fiero Store door speaker panels finished up. The last one in my bucket would be getting a Fiero Heads Up Display (HUD) install edited and uploaded. I can then push that raw footage off and make room for the many hours of 3800 video I plan on recording.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Welcome! I have seen a few of your videos and I wondered why I haven't seen you on PFF. You are obviously an enthusiast and very knowledgeable. Glad you have joined us. Your 1227730 video has inspired me to finally do this upgrade to my 87 GT 3.4L. Thanks,

I'm really glad that the video inspired you. I can honestly say that the 7730 conversion is probably one of my favorites. The video can come off as a little dry just because I'm going pin by pin explaining what it's for and where it goes but it's pretty much the whole process done as you are watching. I do kinda break the ice a little by having my daughter stop in for a cameo
The other thing I REALLY enjoy about the 7730 is rev'ing it to the rev limiter. Rev'ing a stock 2.8 to the red line feels like your going to break something but the rev limiter on the 7730 sounds SO GOOD. If you want to hear the rev limiter I actually demonstrate it in my True Cold Air conversion video. You can hear the air suction before and after the conversion but I rev the car to the limiter just because I love doing that

------------------
88 MERA #8313
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014
Just uploaded a new video on installing a battery relocation kit. I think I have two more videos and then I'm caught up but those videos are probably a week or two from being finished up. On Feb 13th I'll be taking my Fiero to NH to Team O'Neil's Rally School for a winter driving course and I plan of having between 2 and 5 car mounted camera filming my winter fun If I get some good footage I'll edit that together and upload that as well.

------------------
88 MERA #8313
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've watched a number of your videos when doing a 2.8 to 3.4 swap, doing the starter relocation etc. I always wanted to be able to thank you for doing those videos, they are excellent and helped out a lot. most of those should be retained in the how to section and saved for posterity.

now if you only had some videos on things such as step by step Gen V blower to a L67, or N* TB mounting on a Gen V or how to do intercoolers..........

Thanks for doing the videos and welcome to the forum!!

Jeff

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1986 Honda Goldwing SEi 1200 fuel injected

dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!

I too, have seen many of your videos and found them to be very helpful. I was also supprised that you were not member. I'm glad that you've joined and made you presence know. I'm looking forward to the videos you'll shoot at Team O'Neil's Rally School.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I CANNOT WAIT until the 3800 conversion video... I plan on doing this myself in the near future and this will be a big deal and an invaluable resource to me...

You are the man!

Keep up the good work... for everyone in the present and future Fiero owners!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

I've watched a number of your videos when doing a 2.8 to 3.4 swap, doing the starter relocation etc. I always wanted to be able to thank you for doing those videos, they are excellent and helped out a lot. most of those should be retained in the how to section and saved for posterity.

now if you only had some videos on things such as step by step Gen V blower to a L67, or N* TB mounting on a Gen V or how to do intercoolers..........

Thanks for doing the videos and welcome to the forum!!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!! Your very welcome. Hopefully some day this thread will make into the how to section and be forever embedded in the PFF forum. Turbo and North* swap videos would be awesome but are out of my budget at the moment. I promise though, after I win the lottery and quit my job those video projects will be made

------------------
88 MERA #8313
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by dajack761:

Welcome!

I too, have seen many of your videos and found them to be very helpful. I was also supprised that you were not member. I'm glad that you've joined and made you presence know. I'm looking forward to the videos you'll shoot at Team O'Neil's Rally School.

Glad to hear you found them useful as well Snow tires were installed last weekend and the car is prepped. Looking forward to represent the Fiero and all is snow driving capabilities in the snow, lol. I'm really stoked for this. Putting this video together once I get back will be a top priority.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by Shho13:

I CANNOT WAIT until the 3800 conversion video... I plan on doing this myself in the near future and this will be a big deal and an invaluable resource to me...

You are the man!

Keep up the good work... for everyone in the present and future Fiero owners!

I am just as eager for this video as well for two reasons 1) I finally get my own 3800sc Fiero to drive around and 2) this video will hopefully be just as popular as my removing a 2.8 engine video! I've search all up and down the internet looking for 3800 build videos and pretty much only found walk around videos, first start up's and various racing or dyno videos. Seeing a 3800 built up and installed in a Fiero needs to be done and is long over due. With the aging 2.8 engines in FIero's and the growing need of replacing these worn engines its just as much of a disservice in putting a 2.8 back in as the GM executives made when they approve these engine options for production. Especially with all the R&D that the Fiero enthusiasts have done over the years to make these cars into what they should have been like. There are so many custom engine parts and information available that you can put almost any engine you want in a Fiero.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014
One video that I'm sure would have been popular but was never completed was a custom fitted double DIN radio in the dash. I've seen just a small number of people who had done it and I wanted to go through the steps I took to fit one in as well as customizing the trim panel to match. Unfortunately someone felt they deserved the radio more than I did and broke into my car and stole it before I could finish filming it. It was a shame too because I thought that I'd swap the radio location and the HVAC location so that the radio would have better viability over the shift lever. I got it to fit and it looked like a much better setup in my opinion. The radio also had GPS so having it up higher made it easier for me to see the GPS and made it easier for my kids to watch DVD's. Now I just have some piece of junk radio in the car until I decide to break down and do another double DIN again. Although it will be harder now just because all my screw holes for the radio and HVAC were destroyed during the theft. Here are a few of the pics left over from that unfinished project.

A pic of after someone broke in and stole the radio. I'm sure it took them a good chunk of the night to get it out because I had that badboy mounted in nice and tight! On top of that trying to pull a double DIN radio out of a slot so close to the shifter that I'm sure his cursing still echo's throughout the cockpit even to this day. I hope he enjoys that paper weight because not only do I feel the radio was damaged while trying to remove it he also didn't didn't take, the wiring harness, iPod wire, GPS wire or microphone wire. I also had a $100 mountain biking helmet sitting right there on the floor that he didn't take, $80 sunglasses and $20 in cash in the door pocket. Worst thief EVER!!

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully I can find some time in the next few weeks to finish up editing a few more install videos. Back in December I picked up some FieroStore custom door skins and some Polk Audio speakers from Crutchfield. The only other thing I still want to film is a review of how they look and sound as well as how the speakers sit near the drivers legs. I decided to actually swap the color scheme of the doors. I figured the dash has the charcoal grey on top and dark grey lower so I wanted to try the doors with the same scheme. Plus the lower portion of the door will match the color of the trim running along the floor. I also wanted to use that as a reason to darken the door handles as just about any Fiero I've seen have really dirty door handles. By painting the handles charcoal I hope to make it not so noticeable when they start to get dirty. Here are a few pics of the door skins through the install process.

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice another Delaware Fiero owner! I'm in Wilmington, my Fieros are in a shop space I rent in Newport.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Nice another Delaware Fiero owner! I'm in Wilmington, my Fieros are in a shop space I rent in Newport.

Dude we should meet up! I always figured that I was probably the biggest Fiero guy in DE and south east PA. I never really found anyone close by. I'm about 5-10 minutes from Christiana Hospital. I'd love to check out your shop. Should I assume from your signature that your Fiero's are far from stock? If you've done any 3800 swaps we might just be best friends soon I just picked up my first 3800sc last month and starting my research on the conversion process. I also have a 4.9 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit I'm working on but may actually part with soon just so I can focus on this 3800 project.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

If you've done any 3800 swaps we might just be best friends soon I just picked up my first 3800sc last month and starting my research on the conversion process. I also have a 4.9 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit I'm working on but may actually part with soon just so I can focus on this 3800 project.

When you pull your 3.4L out I'd love to buy it off of you
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

When you pull your 3.4L out I'd love to buy it off of you

I'll keep you posted. It probably won't be until this time next year though. I'll spend most of this year building and sourcing parts for the 3800. Once It's ready to go in I'll pull the other cradle to sell. Just so you know this would include the 3.4 engine, TH125 transmission with a professionally installed shift kit, newer axles, full Oslot exhaust system, engine cradle with polyurethane bushings, engine harness, 1227730 ECM with a distributorless ignition system and digital EGR. At this point in time I wouldn't be able to include the control arms or suspension. Aside from that this should truly be a plug-and-play swap for any buyer. Below is a pic of the engine setup with DIS

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

Dude we should meet up! I always figured that I was probably the biggest Fiero guy in DE and south east PA. I never really found anyone close by. I'm about 5-10 minutes from Christiana Hospital. I'd love to check out your shop. Should I assume from your signature that your Fiero's are far from stock? If you've done any 3800 swaps we might just be best friends soon I just picked up my first 3800sc last month and starting my research on the conversion process. I also have a 4.9 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit I'm working on but may actually part with soon just so I can focus on this 3800 project.

You have a P.M.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last weekend I decided to go through my hard drives and clean up the video files a little. I have five drives totaling 7tb of space and they are all almost completely full. I have an additional three hard drives that are stored in a safe with more videos. As I was going through the videos I came across so many cool old diving footage that I thought might be fun to put into a compilation. I know I've got more cool videos on the stored hard drives as well as some on old tapes that still need to be digitized but I didn't want to have to dig them out and go searching through them right now. So I figured I use some of what I had on hand. Over the years I've driven/raced nearly a million dollars worth of cars thanks to several GM sponsored events. Some favorites of mine (but not necessarily found in the video below) would be of course the Pontiac FIero and the 88 MERA but also a NASCAR, Pontiac Bonniville SSEi, Pontiac GTO (pre-released to the public), Chevy SSR (pre-released to the public), Chevy Corvette Z06, Chevy Corvette Grand Sport, Hummer H2, Buick Regal Turbo and a Chevy Camaro (pre-released to the public) but there are many other cars on the list. Maybe some day I'll make a follow up compilation video someday with other car footage.
Here is a fun (14 minute) compilation video put to 4 songs. The first two songs have strong language in the lyrics so I'd suggest caution at work or around kids. It was nice to take a break from making how-to videos to do something a little different. I enjoyed making this video and reliving some fun times. Just thought I'd share.

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:I remember watching your video on how to remove the engine a few years ago! Thank you for putting that video up!

2ned. I often play your videos while working for background noise. Hoping for some technical osmosis.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just uploaded a video on installing the FIero Store 84-88 ABS Speaker Door Panel Set. I go through the steps I took to changing out the old door skins for these news ones. I also give a quick review at the end on what I think and how they sound. Instead of sacrificing any of the existing speakers to power these I added a 4 channel power amp behind the passenger seat to power the door speakers as well as bridging the second channel to power a 10" Sub in the foot well. That said I have a 7 speaker sound system in my Fiero. I have a single DIN pop-out DVD payer in the car but hopefully some day I'll pick up another double DIN radio and redo a video on that instalation.

Towards the end of the video I show what it looks like all finished and in that shot you can see I have a HUD on the windshield. I am almost finished editing that video and will hopefully have it uploaded to YouTube this weekend.

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just posted a video on installing a heads up display (HUD) over the weekend. This video goes through the process of installing a Heads Up Display (HUD) in a Pontiac Fiero. This is a general HUD and not specific to any vehicle. This particular HUD can be purchased from Tom's Digital Electronics who also sells the Fiero digital guages. Here is a direct link to the HUD if you wish to purchase and install one.

Toms Digital Electronics

I think this should be the last video I had unfinished on my computer so I can clear my plate for the 3800 project. I've been trying to source parts for this project and I hope to pick brains as I run into questions so please help if you have the knowledge. I spoke to FieroRog who was highly recommended by several people about making me a set of brackets. Once I get my order in the mail I think I should be ready to start tackling this project on a spare cradle I have laying around. I'm excited to see how this turns out!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock