what to do by krum
Started on: 01-20-2015 10:06 PM
Replies: 5 (212 views)
Last post by: PaulJK on 01-24-2015 01:22 AM
krum

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thinking about selling my 84 2m4 . a few weeks ago the blower motor caught on fire
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
krum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the only damage to the inside is the smell of burnt wires
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by krum:

thinking about selling my 84 2m4 . a few weeks ago the blower motor caught on fire

Replace the blower motor.

Leaves probably got caught in there.

But, if you don't know how to work on the car, or just no longer want to deal with it... let it go... pick up another hobby....

...wait, am I not supposed to say that on here? Sorry.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How bad was the damage? Replacing a blower motor is easy, three bolts and a wire connector if I remember right. The motors are pretty cheap. This could easily be fixed if the plastic around the motor isn't burnt and melted. Plus you could check inside the housing for built up jink while it is apart.
krum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it was deff leaves in there i built this car a lot of time invested i just might change the blower motor after all i love this car its my third one
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by krum:

thinking about selling my 84 2m4

i'd sell it and get an 87; bigger gas tank, 5 speed trans and better headlight system

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock