need help .. how to post pics. please by Scott2scott
Started on: 01-12-2015 05:21 PM
Replies: 4 (164 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 01-12-2015 08:53 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I would like to put pics up of items im selling to help people see things and put some pics up of my 84 3800sc build . this might be something very ez but I don't know anything about computers. I can fix almost anything with an engine or house. but computers. no. lol anyone help be would be great
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the bottom this page is the red, white and blue Pennocks Image Poster (PIP) logo. Click on it and follow the simple instructions.

Any images you have stored on your computer can be posted with PIP. If when posting you get a message that the image is too large, you will need to downsize them. Go to powertoysforwindows.com and download Microsoft's image resizer and follow the instructions. When you resize an image, it will appear in the same folder alongside the fullsize image. Go back to PIP, click BROWSE and select the folder and picture to post.
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you very much.
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
or http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
That works on most things.

Free Win7 and up image resize
http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Go to powertoysforwindows.com and download Microsoft's image resizer and follow the instructions.

Another option is IrfanView which is a free photo-editing program that I really like.

Maximum image and file sizes are shown below.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock