3800 Performance Parts by Nick8434
Started on: 01-04-2015 09:51 PM
Replies: 2 (351 views)
Last post by: Grantman on 01-05-2015 07:33 AM
Nick8434

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nick8434Send a Private Message to Nick8434Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in the process right now of building my supercharged 3800, i was wondering if anyone on here either has used or just laying around zzp stuff. im going to be going with the NIC cam so if anybody has one that they want ride of send me a pm. Any MPS let me know as well pretty much if you have anything performance related and wanna get ride of it just send me a PM and ill let you know if i need it or not. thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your are better off posting a want ad in the mall to get results. Surfing clubgp, 3800pro.com and grandprixforums.com might also get you what you want.

Good luck, these engines are a blast
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do a craigslist search using search tempest, type in modular pulley system, or L67 or GTP and you'll catch stuff around the country. Found my mps that way. There is a phenolic IC on Grand Prix forum for gen III. There are also WTB on those forums. Pretty slow forums tho.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock