Radio subwoofer/question by failsatheals
Started on: 01-02-2015 01:51 PM
Replies: 1 (142 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 01-31-2015 02:59 AM
failsatheals

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for failsathealsSend a Private Message to failsathealsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 questions,

I installed my aftermarket headunit but i fpund out my constant 12v wire (i think its orange from the fiero yellow to the hu) was getting no voltage. The radio fuse was good. This wire saves the memory and presets. Anyone have a quick fix to run amother vonstant 12v to it? I know its be easy from the fuse block but not sure what one to break off of without blowing fuses.
My 2nd question is about the center console subwoofers everyone installs. Does anyone know the dimensions to use? I did some googling but only thing that comes up is the one that is sold. Id rsther have it built before i tare the car up.

Tha ks again guys you have been a big help with everything!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2015 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iirc the radio memory + wire is also tired into the ciz lighter.. might want to check that fuse..
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock