Security/remote start by 4thfiero
Started on: 12-29-2014 05:45 PM
Replies: 27 (575 views)
Last post by: PaulJK on 01-03-2015 09:36 PM
4thfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, i wanna know what you guys have installed/prefer for a security/remote start combo system on a Fiero.

Im trying to decide between the Compustar 2 way systems, or a Viper 2 way LED.

Anyone install these systems to a Fiero or other car before? What are your opinions?

I have an 88 GT 2.4l Ecotec Turbo
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
4thfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does no one have an opinion?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id never have remote start on any car...way too many things can go wrong...some deadly. Here they actually passed a law that a driver MUST be in the car if its running...period.
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Id never have remote start on any car...way too many things can go wrong...some deadly. Here they actually passed a law that a driver MUST be in the car if its running...period.

So in the winter time you just sit in the car while it defrosts and warms up? defrost it with fluid and go? or what?

------------------
86 Fiero GT: 3800sc/Manual, Cam/Mods.

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally prefer the DEI units. Whether it be viper hornet valet etc. Many towns / states adapted an ordinance or law that a car can only be left running if is by remote start and no key s in ignition.. It has to do with insurance . there is nothing "deadly" about a remote start that is properly installed..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 12-30-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you have a car at all? Or are alive? Way too many things can go wrong, some deadly.

And I call bullshit on any such law being passed. That is just pure ignorance to say such a law would exist. Maybe there is some law about "idling" while a car is parked in certain public places, but a law that says a person with a valid driver license must be sitting in the driver seat while a vehicle's engine is running doesn't exist.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, your totally wrong... you can look it up. Mostly for two things. One to keep theives from just getting in and driving away and the other to prevent any possibility of a car moving away on its own and most important because it happened several times...the car accidently being started in a closed garage and killing the home occupants inside. Even ive accidently bumped my keychain remote and left my garage door opened, or opened the trunk and let the battery go dead.

Your ignorant if you start your car and leave it running to warm up while your not there.

Heres the laws in case you want to read it.....and Ohio isnt the only one.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/...up-your-car-illegal/

heres a portion quoted for you....

In 2004, the state of Ohio enacted a law that states, “No person driving or in charge of a motor vehicle shall permit it to stand unattended without first stopping the engine, locking the ignition, removing the key from the ignition. …” The fine in Ohio is $150.
A similar law in West Virginia puts the first-offense fine at $100 and the second at $500.
You might be surprised to learn that even Texas has a state law against “puffing.” The “puffing” is the tell-tale exhaust that comes out the back of the car on cold mornings. Leaving a vehicle unattended with the keys still in the ignition – whether it’s running or not – is a violation of the Texas Transportation Code. It’s a Class C misdemeanor with a fine of up to $500.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/...#lAuqQQx5MXwWDAwu.99

I scrape my windows if they need it, or pour some cold water over them to clear them. Then I drive off. You get heat much faster driving it than you ever will idling in the driveway. If the windows are clear, even if temps are single digit, im off and driving in 30 seconds or as soon as it has oil pressure. In 50 years of driving, I never left a car running to warm it up while I was not in it or right beside it. The exception might be after I jump start one by myself and cant be in 2 cars at once. Im one of the 'idiots' who wears appropriate clothes for winter when I drive in the winter, not one of the preppies who think wearing any kind of a coat in 15* temps is not cool. I know people who jump in their cars in the middle of winter in a t- shirt and shorts even, and nothing else because their macho. Theyre usually the ones found frozen to death by exposure when they got stuck in the snow or ice.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-31-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Ohio law, is about leaving unattended vehicles on public roadways, see http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.66 and http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4511.661

If you live in an area where you must park on the street, then the law will affect you. If you are parked on your own private property, then it is perfectly fine to warm your car up.

There is nothing dangerous about a modern remote start system that is properly installed in a car. There is a greater chance of a mouse climbing up on the starter and shorting out the solenoid causing the engine to start, than there is of remote start deciding to just randomly start by itself.

Pedestrians get run over by drunk drivers a lot more often. Of course, walking in public is still perfectly legal.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"If you live in an area where you must park on the street, then the law will affect you. If you are parked on your own private property, then it is perfectly fine to warm your car up."

Nope, wrong, you just got the wrong part of the law. This has been on our local news for last few months. It applies to ANYWHERE you leave your car running. You could do it in a closed garage where it cant be seen, but thats stupid too. A few people have died here from a running car that started in the garage without the resident knowing it (cars had remote starters installed). The officer I saw on the news said, street, driveway, store or parking lot were all illegal. If your not sitting in it, It CANT be running...period. One of my gfs, got 2 tickets in a week for it beside her house, in her driveway in her subdivision. But then she also got tickets within a week of the law banning texting while driving too. She thinks all laws dont apply to her...

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-31-2014).]

4thfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well im glad i live in Canada then if such laws exist, lol.

So i have one vote for the Viper product, thanks man!
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"If you live in an area where you must park on the street, then the law will affect you. If you are parked on your own private property, then it is perfectly fine to warm your car up."

Nope, wrong, you just got the wrong part of the law. This has been on our local news for last few months. It applies to ANYWHERE you leave your car running. You could do it in a closed garage where it cant be seen, but thats stupid too. A few people have died here from a running car that started in the garage without the resident knowing it (cars had remote starters installed). The officer I saw on the news said, street, driveway, store or parking lot were all illegal. If your not sitting in it, It CANT be running...period. One of my gfs, got 2 tickets in a week for it beside her house, in her driveway in her subdivision. But then she also got tickets within a week of the law banning texting while driving too. She thinks all laws dont apply to her...

Please point me to the "correct" part of the law then. i linked directly to the Ohio law code, which was added in 2004. It is clearly a subsection of the stopping on public roadways law.

But I'm sure you personally obey every law to the letter too, whether you understand them or not, right? You never go above the speed limit and all your Fieros have properly functioning cats and OEM or reproduction factory type mufflers, right? And surely you've never left your car idling without you sitting in it, during the last 11 years.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by 4thfiero:

well im glad i live in Canada then if such laws exist, lol.

So i have one vote for the Viper product, thanks man!

My vote is OEM retrofit. Doesn't get you all the fancy alarm features, of course, but gives you OEM keyfobs.
4thfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

My vote is OEM retrofit. Doesn't get you all the fancy alarm features, of course, but gives you OEM keyfobs.

That's an interesting idea...OEM retrofit...like out of a cobalt? What device are u referring too?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's an interesting idea...OEM retrofit...like out of a cobalt? What device are u referring too?

Yes. Or Grand Prix, G6, etc…

For example, in my build, I've gotten a brand new set of lock cylinders and keys for a Grand Prix, and some new key fobs that came on the Pontiac cars. I then also got a Monte Carlo steering column, and swapped the ignition tumblers in it for the ones from the GP, so the Pontiac branded key would work in it. I've also got the wireless remote receiver from a GP somewhere I think. My plan is to also use the factory VATS programming, so I'll be getting a BCM and hooking it up as well. I still need to get all the electronics diagrams and make a clearer plan for it though, but that's the direction I'm heading, as I want everything about my engine swap, interior, etc… to look stock.
4thfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow that sounds pretty sweet. I like that idea...but i probably cant do that... im not knowledgable enough, that sounds like a lot of money and i already have like 3 computers in my car lol...another bcm behind a seat might be too much. But thats a really cool idea. stock key fobs. post pics when your done. I wanna see that.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow that sounds pretty sweet. I like that idea...but i probably cant do that... im not knowledgable enough, that sounds like a lot of money and i already have like 3 computers in my car lol...another bcm behind a seat might be too much. But thats a really cool idea. stock key fobs. post pics when your done. I wanna see that.

Yeah, I will. But it'll be quite some time before I am anywhere near done with mine. Am doing it myself, and a lot of other things get in the way, plus I haven't got any space really to do any work at the moment. Hopefully I can get that fixed soon though.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, your totally wrong... you can look it up. Mostly for two things. One to keep theives from just getting in and driving away and the other to prevent any possibility of a car moving away on its own and most important because it happened several times...the car accidently being started in a closed garage and killing the home occupants inside. Even ive accidently bumped my keychain remote and left my garage door opened, or opened the trunk and let the battery go dead.

Your ignorant if you start your car and leave it running to warm up while your not there.

Heres the laws in case you want to read it.....and Ohio isnt the only one.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/...up-your-car-illegal/

heres a portion quoted for you....

In 2004, the state of Ohio enacted a law that states, “No person driving or in charge of a motor vehicle shall permit it to stand unattended without first stopping the engine, locking the ignition, removing the key from the ignition. …”

OK all your points would be valid if we were talking about walking out starting the car and leaving unattended with keys in the ignition. Your quote of Ohio law still does not cover remote start so that quote is irrelevant to topic..
As far as stealing the car while it would be possible if it was remote start activated , it would not be any easier than if it was not running... Next car moving on its own... What properly working car can you shift into gear without pressing the brake? A properly installed. Rs will shut off when brake pedal is pressed .. Do not see any valid points in your post, and pretty sure while it may be illegal to go start your car with the key and leave unattended but not an issue with a remote start.
and before you call people ignorant maybe you should read the link you posted , it all pertains to leaving the keys in the ignition,, none of it pertains to remote start..
------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 01-01-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The remote start system on my car is not one of the ones you mentioned, it's an Autopage that I got from Amazon. It's 2 way, and you can buy the module to control it with your cell phone, as well as a module to put the windows up automatically when leaving and locking the car remotely. It has good reviews, and it's a decent price.

In 2004, the state of Ohio enacted a law that states, “No person driving or in charge of a motor vehicle shall permit it to stand unattended without first stopping the engine, locking the ignition, removing the key from the ignition. …” The fine in Ohio is $150.

The key is NEVER in the ignition when remote starting a vehicle, so that does not apply.

Texas has a state law against “puffing.” The “puffing” is the tell-tale exhaust that comes out the back of the car on cold mornings.

So, it is illegal in Texas to start a car, if it is cold enough outside to see the exhaust? A car will "puff" regardless if there is someone in it or not.

Leaving a vehicle unattended with the keys still in the ignition – whether it’s running or not – is a violation of the Texas Transportation Code. It’s a Class C misdemeanor with a fine of up to $500.

Again, keys are never in the ignition when remote starting.....

As for not having remote start to prevent theft - the car will automatically shut off if the brake pedal is depressed without the key in the ignition. (As the remote start is usually part of an alarm system, you have less chance of it being stolen then if you did not have the remote start installed. My remote start / alarm system for instance will kill the power to the Fuel pump if tampered with)

As for dieing of carbon monoxide poisoning - that is a pretty slim chance, as remote start systems will only run for 10 minutes before shutting themselves off (unless a person puts a key in the ignition).

I wonder if certain cars now go to certain states.
Some of the manufacturer's that offer Remote Start right from the factory on select models are:
2007 and Later Subaru's
2010 and later Acura's and Honda's
2010 and later Lexus & Toyota's
2009 & later Nissan's

GM led the way, offering remote start on vehicles starting way back in 2003 on their higher end models.

How remote start works, and it's built in safety features

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-01-2015).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

So in the winter time you just sit in the car while it defrosts and warms up?

Holy Smokes !!!! How old fashioned !!!!! How inhumane !!!!! Say it isn't sooooo !!!!!

PS. Sometimes I even leave the house without taking my cell phone ......

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-01-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Please point me to the "correct" part of the law then. i linked directly to the Ohio law code, which was added in 2004. It is clearly a subsection of the stopping on public roadways law.

But I'm sure you personally obey every law to the letter too, whether you understand them or not, right? You never go above the speed limit and all your Fieros have properly functioning cats and OEM or reproduction factory type mufflers, right? And surely you've never left your car idling without you sitting in it, during the last 11 years.

Ohio Revised Code #4511.661 / Unattended Idling..... does not name any specific places of parking, public or private thus it means anywhere.(see below)
"It may be convenient but even leaving your car unattended but running on public or private property such as your home, is illegal"....and this ; "Since Ohio law does not specifically exclude private property from this statute, it’s possible that you could be cited for leaving the motor running IN YOUR DRIVEWAY while not remaining with the vehicle"

Im going on what I posted already, what cops say, and what people I know get tickets for. Do you know also that most insurance companies wont pay a loss from damage or theft if you leave your car running, locked or not...?

I pretty much do follow the laws now although I was like everyone else in my younger days. I do drive usually 5 miles over the limit, so I guess I do somewhat break them. Its much more enjoyable for me to get on the freeway on cruise control at the speed limit than to do 85 dodging other cars and watching for police. I drive in the correct lane, make my turns correctly and maintain my cars to follow the equipment laws. Do you know if you make a right turn from the curb lane, your supposed to be in the curb lane after too, not cross over to the middle lane...and if you make a left turn your supposed to be in the left lane after the turn and not cross to the curb lane...unless the lane is marked for it...which I also do. And no, I cant remember ever leaving a car running while I was not in or beside it in 50 years. Ive also never had a car stolen. For some reason, im able to keep alive in the cold while im driving in the winter till the few minutes it takes for the car heater to work.

As with any other law breaking, you can do what you wish. If you get a ticket, you can always bring up your argument in court.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-01-2015).]

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can always buy a keyless entry kit from a 90s Pontiac (it looks historically correct), I got a set and it looks like it'll be simple to install. I might take my car out of storage and install it soon since its so nice out.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ohio Revised Code #4511.661 / Unattended Idling..... does not name any specific places of parking, public or private thus it means anywhere.(see below)
"It may be convenient but even leaving your car unattended but running on public or private property such as your home, is illegal"....and this ; "Since Ohio law does not specifically exclude private property from this statute, it’s possible that you could be cited for leaving the motor running IN YOUR DRIVEWAY while not remaining with the vehicle"

Again. It doesn't need to. #4511.66.1 is a subsection of #4511.66, which is about unattended vehicles in public roadways. But sure, if you want to let the cops scare you and hand out tickets illegally in whatever backwards part of Ohio you're in, then that's your problem. The fact is the written law says something different than what you keep trying to reiterate. Quoting some web site post from someone who clearly can't interpret the structure of legal codes, doesn't make your statements factual.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Show me where it says ONLY ON PUBLIC ROADWAYS, I dont see that anywhere. Also Ohio is not the only state. If its not, why did she get tickets she had to pay ? Isnt it against the law for cops to give a ticket for a non existent law ? Why werent they thrown out of court ? Why do they waste their time writing a ticket thats not legal and they cant collect on. I dont know, but since its been all over the local news, it could be just a city ordinance thats not in the DMV book. Give me a break. On a side note, did you know that idling a private car, even if your in it, is illegal for over 5 minutes in almost every state and you can be ticketed ? Emergency vehicles, commercial vehicles, etc dont necessarily apply.

http://www.atri-online.org/..._Idling_Cab_Card.pdf

Like I said, do what you want and ill get the last laugh if you get a ticket. Granted the odds are in your favor of not getting caught. I have at least one friend whos never had a front tag on any of his cars (4 now) and never been stopped even though its illegal here too.

Regardless of law or not, im not so girly that I dont want to be seen wearing a coat in my car. Like I said, just a few minutes of driving, the heater works faster than idling ever does. Warming up your car because you dont want a cold touche or pinky, or too lazy to wipe the snow/ice off your windows, waste gas, and the need to drive in your t-shirt is ignorant. I 'could' see it occasionally if you were taking a newborn or elderly person somewhere, but man up and put on a coat. You can sit in a football game for 4 hours in 15*, but its too cold to set in your car for 4 minutes ? Sheesh...........

Ya, Im in backward Columbus, Ohio and your somewhere that dont even have a name..... and I havent ever figured why you have a Honda emblem avatar and in a Fiero forum.....

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-02-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.atri-online.org/..._Idling_Cab_Card.pdf

At least you actually linked to something halfway respectable this time. But in that document, in all three citations for Ohio, it clearly lists several exemptions. It also supports my first comment on the matter, where whatever news agency you got the information from was confusing some idling law as some sort of temperature related regulation. And I'm not going to teach you how to read. I already pointed out exactly in the law with links to the Ohio Code, which clearly show it is a subset of laws in the section governing unattended vehicles on public highways.

Don't warm your car up if you don't want to, but don't make personal attacks and disrespectful comments because you can't seem to comprehend the law, or wild claims about safety which you clearly do not understand. The idling laws have nothing to do with someone leaving their car running in the garage all night and never waking up, and everything to do with pollution and noise control.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never claimed the idling for a length of time as part of the same problem as leaving it unattended, just found that in looking around and added it. Yes, it is mostly for anti pollution.

Like I said, again, I know people who have been ticketed for leaving their car warming up in their driveway...thats the fact. The only time ive even needed to warm up a car to drive, no matter how cold it was, was old carbed cars that didnt have working chokes. If you dont warm them up, they will stall everytime you open the throttle....and then too, I NEVER left it running unattended because its stupid. As soon as you have oil pressure, its perfectly fine to drive off. And for the 4th time....any car will warm up faster driving it than sitting parked. Most are not doing it for the car anyway, they just dont want to wear a coat or get their little buns cold.

AGAIN, do whatever you want . Im done and really dont care if you die from your car starting in the garage since I dont know you anyway. Its Darwin population control.

add: I have a brilliant solution to your problem....never get cold buns or pinkies, never scrape a window, never have to work on a car or buy gas. Sell your cars and call a cab when you want to go somewhere....you can even take a nap on the way.

Lots on the forum arent friendly to me, so why should I be to them. I dont use it to make friends, I have enough already. In the relation to the original question, the answer is dont do it. It can be dangerous and depending on where you live, illegal, so it all relates.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-03-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im done and really dont care if you die from your car starting in the garage since I dont know you anyway. Its Darwin population control.

And who says this forum isn't friendly! Wow...... just wow.....

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

And who says this forum isn't friendly! Wow...... just wow.....

+1

Another thread where the OP's question is lost as the thread degrades into an argument that has nothing to do with the question at hand.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are your opinions?

I'm with roger. But if that's your thing, here's the newest from CES where you can start your car by tapping some gizmo on your wrist.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/ne...ear-watch/ar-BBhsSPy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock