Fiero Mechanic in Tuscon, AZ and San Antonio TX by fierochiro
Started on: 11-17-2014 04:18 PM
Replies: 4 (295 views)
Last post by: fierochiro on 12-08-2014 09:13 PM
fierochiro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochiroSend a Private Message to fierochiroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

I'm new to the group but have been a Fiero Fan ever since I was a kid. Its been a dream of mine to have one and I think the day is coming soon! I have my eye on one in Tuscon, AZ. I can't say I'm the most mechanical person in the world, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a mechanic in Tuscon that knows the car well that I could take it to to look at before I purchase. Also, I live in San Antonio, TX and am looking for a trustworthy mechanic that I could take it to if I ever need some work done on it.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum!

There are a few PFF members in Tuscon.....they may be able to help you out.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dabble in fieros. Done a couple of swaps and such. My family lives in SA. But I am stationed in abilene. I can help you out when you need it. Just let me know.

Hywel
fierochiro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochiroSend a Private Message to fierochiroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies so far...every bit helps!
fierochiro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierochiroSend a Private Message to fierochiroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got my first Fiero!!!

Looking for a mechanic in San Antonio to help fix some wiring problems with lights, horn, and audio. If anyone knows of someone that can help, please let me know. Thanks!!

Also, when I start it, it tends to idle a little hard for a little bit, but then settles. Any thoughts on what to look at?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock