1986 radio schematic by newfiejeff
Started on: 11-13-2014 08:38 PM
Replies: 2 (131 views)
Last post by: thx569 on 11-15-2014 10:13 PM
newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, does anyone have the schematic to the 1986 radio, the actual guts of the radio?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright took the radio out today and the previous owner had the orange cut so that is what was keeping the time and channels in memory. Fixed!
The radio seems to not want to stay on it`s preset channel, the numbers on the screen is fine but it sometimes goes to another channel or just to static, give it a tap and its fine, pushépulled on the antenna wire and no issue. So I took the radio apart and when it goes off channel and I give it a tap on the board in the back it tunes back in correctly. The place where I tap it is close not next to the antenna hook up. I assume that it`s a break in the soldering or something.

Anyone got any ideas
Anyone got a board that would fit the 86 2m4 am fm cassette radio and. The radio is mint condition other than that and I would love to keep the radio
thx569

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thx569Send a Private Message to thx569Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went looking for a GM AMFM CD radio and found that most look for a RF signal from the ECM (or BCM) to turn on. A Saturn radio will sit in there very nicely and it's a single dinn simple hookup. Works nice with out messing around with after market and has an added bonus of a cubby hole under the radio. Extra storage is always good.

My idea of just as better

P

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock