3.4L Question by zzzhuh
Started on: 11-07-2014 10:22 PM
Replies: 3 (108 views)
Last post by: NW-Fiero on 11-07-2014 11:45 PM
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With my engine swap being just around the corner, I want to find a nice set up for the 3.4PR engine. Assuming my exhaust has a leak, will these two products from TFS fit the 3.4 directly? Here are the links to the two products:

http://www.fierostore.com/P...px?s=54406&d=389&p=1

http://www.fierostore.com/P...px?s=95727&d=389&p=1 (if you bought these, how are they?)

------------------
Every fiero has a story, It's our job to keep that story alive.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NW-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NW-FieroSend a Private Message to NW-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Assuming you are doing a 2.8l to 3.4l swap, 93-95 Camaro/Firebird Block The heads are the same as the 2.8 heads . Exhaust will bolt right up.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NW-Fiero:

Assuming you are doing a 2.8l to 3.4l swap, 93-95 Camaro/Firebird Block The heads are the same as the 2.8 heads . Exhaust will bolt right up.

Awesome! Thanks for your input, yes I meant the 3.4PR engine.

Any idea if this will give me a few extra ponies?
NW-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NW-FieroSend a Private Message to NW-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
since the factory pipes were poorly assembled and are said to give an additional 10-15hp when ported. The new pipes should give you that with no problem. I would consider porting the y pipe to ensure a clear unobstructed flow.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock